Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 9, 2025 at 2:17 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26104
Pat1993
ParticipantI suspect he is a Pen for life.
pfft, what a dick…
September 9, 2025 at 2:14 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26101Pat1993
ParticipantOh, they are doing an Andrei Markov Homecoming night.
really..? that’s cool, considering how things abruptly ended between him and the habs…
I’m guessing there will also be a Dryden tribute on opening night? should be special.
September 9, 2025 at 2:12 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26100Pat1993
Participant@ Pat
????
I still wouldn’t put money on it, but it’s nice to dream a little…
*crosses fingers and toes*
September 9, 2025 at 1:52 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #26093Pat1993
ParticipantSeptember 7, 2025 at 11:41 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25660Pat1993
Participant
????
September 6, 2025 at 10:39 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25358Pat1993
ParticipantTough 24 hours for Habs goalies.
Did not even know Dryden was ill, but I guess, it is/was none of our business.
I remember watching those 70s games on TV as a kid. What a crazy good team to cheer for… and become a Habs fan.
I was spoiled by those teams.
My childhood heroes seems to be vanishing, I feel a lot older today.
I’m too young to have witnessed the glory days and I didn’t get to see Dryden play, but being a habs fan and a goalie enthusiast as a kid, I got to know enough about him to realize he was a big piece of habs history and hockey in general.
apparently “The Game” is a pretty good book, I might give it a try soon.
September 6, 2025 at 1:04 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25305Pat1993
ParticipantRIP Ken Dryden… damn.
September 5, 2025 at 11:55 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25303Pat1993
Participantperhaps Scab could write a blog about Hutson’s dad talking about Lane not being invited at camp by team USA, saying he could always play for Canada instead… that’s a pretty cool story loll.
September 5, 2025 at 11:20 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25301Pat1993
Participant#Sharknado
…
????September 5, 2025 at 11:02 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25296Pat1993
Participant
-
AuthorPosts