Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 751 through 760 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25282
    Pat1993
    Participant

    it would probably cost a forward, a dman, and picks/prospects

    if they’re trying to get an already established center or a high-end prospect, they’re gonna have to pay up, that’s for sure.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25280
    Pat1993
    Participant

    oh right right. yes that is a possibility. I meant in a trade now, to get a #2C.

    yeah, Dach isn’t going to fetch you a 2C, especially not now loll

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25277
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I’d be extremely surprised if he is traded. his value is too low.
    Newhook maybe?
    because if they do get a center, someone will have to go the other way. they already 12-13 forwards

    I agree, but there could also be a scenario where Dach starts the season with the habs, actually plays decently (maybe on the wing..?) and Hughes then trades him once his value gets higher. perhaps they’ve already made up their mind about Dach and are just waiting for the right moment.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25272
    Pat1993
    Participant

    yep should be fun to watch. I still think his hockey IQ is not high enough to play center though.

    yeah, there’s a strong chance he ends up on the wing, if he isn’t traded…

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25268
    Pat1993
    Participant

    that’s a fuckin big if lol

    oh I agree, I’m just saying that with the current lineup they should have enough to get something going.

    I wouldn’t put any money on Dach staying healthy and to play well as the 2C, but I’m still very curious to see what happens, I wouldn’t count him out just yet.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25265
    Pat1993
    Participant

    they had zero return. the dman they got will never come even close to play in Mtl.
    SJ had to trade a contract, they’re at 50 if I’m not mistaken.
    and yes Habs need to make another trade. as it is they only have 2 legit centers. Suzuki and Evans. all the others are big ??
    not the end of the world if they do not, but you cannot seriously expect to make the playoffs that thin down the middle.

    contending or causing damage in the playoffs..? probably not, no lol.

    but they could still make the playoffs, if Dach or Newhook is half decent it could do the trick, Demidov is the kind of talent that can definitely have an impact on his linemates. Dobson should also bring some significant immediate help.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25258
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Habs trading the best goalie of this generation for nothing lololololol

    #humilation

    si au moins t’étais drôle, tsé…

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25253
    Pat1993
    Participant

    The whole off-season – draft, trades, etc…

    And considering people were saying it would cost the Habs a 2nd, or even a 1st, to get rid of Price’s contract…

    This was a really great off-season.

    And maybe they are not done, who knows?

    really..? I was expecting zero return, but not the habs actually having to pay to get rid of it…

    but yeah, I agree this off-season has been pretty damn sweet. even if Price’s contract hadn’t been moved, adding Bolduc and Dobson was already impressive enough imho.

    and I do believe Hughes is still looking to add, and that it’s only a matter of time until he pulls the trigger on another deal. since the habs aren’t contenders yet, there’s no real urgency to address the need for a 2C, especially if they want to at least give Dach a last chance at it.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #25246
    Pat1993
    Participant

    This might be one of the best Habs off-seasons in a very very very long time.

    are you saying this because they moved Price’s contract..?

    because that might’ve been one of Hughes’ easiest moves ever, we all knew it was going to happen lol.

    in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #24951
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Trade market heating up:

    David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod
    Trade: Flyers have acquired F Tucker Robertson from Seattle in exchange for F Jon-Randall Avon

    Price contract should be any minute now.

Viewing 10 posts - 751 through 760 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top