Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 21, 2025 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22449
Pat1993
ParticipantYa une boîte?
bin la “boîte” dans laquelle tu écris ton texte pour poster…
j’ai remarqué que le texte est encore là quand tu fais “submit” mais que ça apparait pas dans la convo.
August 21, 2025 at 7:49 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22446Pat1993
Participantnobody was even talking to you here. nobody tries to start shit with you. you are the problem now.
I think you’re intrepreting a bunch of stuff there and taking this waaaaaaay too seriously, but sure bud, whatever you say.
oh please, keep doing whatever you want. you’re doing fine.
August 21, 2025 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22443Pat1993
Participantthat’s not what’s happening. what’s happening is you like to make comments about people and if we ignore you fine, but if we respond you act like the victim. everybody knows this but you.
I honestly have no clue what you’re talking about, but I guess I’m a fool, and all of the internet is in on this. jfc.
I won’t ever talk about taking breaks or touching grass again, I pinky swear.
August 21, 2025 at 7:41 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22441Pat1993
Participantnobody was even talking to you here. nobody tries to start shit with you. you are the problem now.
I think you’re intrepreting a bunch of stuff there and taking this waaaaaaay too seriously, but sure bud, whatever you say.
August 21, 2025 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22440Pat1993
Participantare you guys not supposed to be like pretty good friends on the internet?
I dunno man…
????August 21, 2025 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22438Pat1993
ParticipantOstie pas moyen de citer sur ce site….perdu mon commentaire et c’était à propos d’hockey en lien avec le début de la saison. Même pas une joke de graine.
…
????en passant tu peux récupérer ton commentaire si il apparait pas dans le thread, tu peux le retrouver dans la boite de citation en bas de la page.
August 21, 2025 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22435Pat1993
Participantjust take note of who is trying to start shit.
on the internet
I’m not trying to start shit, at all.
I don’t even disklike you lol. but you can think what you want ????
August 21, 2025 at 7:35 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22430Pat1993
Participantamazing
gotta say, being on your poster blacklist is pretty cool.
August 21, 2025 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22426Pat1993
ParticipantI’m saving the pics for tomorrow, cause I need something to do
????
August 21, 2025 at 7:08 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22417Pat1993
ParticipantJust like my penis!

-
AuthorPosts