Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 21, 2025 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22392
Pat1993
ParticipantFucking crackers!
always getting too salty for nothing.
August 21, 2025 at 4:20 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22383Pat1993
ParticipantNot sure why all these white people are mad at the logo change for Cracker Barrel.
I mean, they are not taking out the word “Cracker”…
So I don’t get it.
it’s because any change is now considered “woke” lol… those darn wokesters.
August 21, 2025 at 3:33 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22362Pat1993
Participantedit : I don’t even know how I did that big thumbsup !
I believe that is one of the site’s glitches, emojis become humongous when quoted for some reason.
August 21, 2025 at 3:12 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22355Pat1993
Participantthere is. its called maturity.
that doesn’t really make sense, but sure ????
August 21, 2025 at 10:52 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #22276Pat1993
Participanti try to act like i’m constantly on my phone when i have to go out there and he’s peering out his storm door looking for somebody, anybody to talk to.
he’s in one of the pictures in the newspaper from our fires. he is actually standing there talking to the firefighters while they try to do their job in the picture.
yeah, there should be an ignore button here, and also in real life.
August 18, 2025 at 11:55 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21667Pat1993
ParticipantI am so glad I am not trying to moderate you guys any more lol Can never be sure what is just joking around…..or just really weird
????
August 16, 2025 at 10:01 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21528Pat1993
Participantit almost looks like animal cruelty, but I’ll allow it.
August 16, 2025 at 7:15 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21516Pat1993
ParticipantI will now have to dress as a cow in public, so people dont know who I am.
osti…
????????♂️August 16, 2025 at 6:53 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21514Pat1993
ParticipantI will be taking autograph requests, please see Kick to schedule.
I don’t think I’m ready for this new celebrity life.
August 16, 2025 at 6:53 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21513Pat1993
ParticipantThey mention me, Pat and mash in that episode, at the very end : https://canadiensconnection.fm/episode/signs-signals-roster-shaping-what-were-learning-before-habs-training-camp-canadiens-connection-ep-360
huh, well that’s noice.
-
AuthorPosts