Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 14, 2025 at 12:49 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21155
Pat1993
Participantyeah, can’t say the same thing about the handmaid’s tale. dark, really dark
oh I know, I think I watched the first 2 seasons and thought it was excellent. didn’t continue watching it afterwards for some reason, I might pick it up some time.
August 14, 2025 at 12:42 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21149Pat1993
ParticipantKeep meaning to watch that… but the last season came out, so it is probably save to go watch it now.
Getting tired of these shows being cancelled part way through their runs, si I tend to avoid til I know there is an end-point, not a stupid never resolved cliff hanger.
just finished season 1 of the Peacemaker recently, that was some funny (poop).
August 14, 2025 at 11:22 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21115Pat1993
ParticipantIf an image is worth a 1000 words.
How many words is a gif worth?
#MindBlown
you may have a point there loll
August 14, 2025 at 11:20 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21111Pat1993
Participant
yeah well I posted a gif, not a word, so… ????
August 14, 2025 at 11:13 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21108Pat1993
Participantright, pat.
and again, you don’t get to suggest what i or anybody else should do.
scroll past it if you don’t like it. remember? oh yeah, that’s just for everybody else. ????
August 14, 2025 at 11:06 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21103Pat1993
Participantand you’re claiming that you weren’t trying to be a dick when you said that? come one, pat.
actually, no, I wasn’t trying to be a dick. I do find you spend a lot of time in the habs thread, and it’s okay to take breaks sometimes, not just for you, but to let the thread breathe a little.
it’s okay if you disagree with this, and I’m not trying to tell you what to do.
now I think this “convo” has been going on for way too long ????
August 14, 2025 at 10:57 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21091Pat1993
Participantjust stop commenting on my posts if you expect me to just scroll past your garbage attempted snide responses. you’re the problem now. there have been no arguments in here since we came here. you’re the only one trying to start shit. and as is typical, you want to play the victim if someone replies to you.
there’s a point. see if you can deny it rather than deflect with “touch grass” comments.
omg, you’re trying to make this in such a bigger deal than it is. all I said was it’s okay to take breaks, that’s it. I’m sorry if this has triggered you or something..
August 14, 2025 at 10:51 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21086Pat1993
ParticipantPat! hope you have a great summer. 1 month left before it resumes. take care
you too!! ????
August 14, 2025 at 10:50 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21084Pat1993
Participantnotice he hasn’t addressed any of the points. seems familiar.
what “points”..? what even is this conversation??
I have no idea what’s going on, seriously. ????
August 14, 2025 at 10:44 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21078Pat1993
Participantyou really don’t get to make suggestions on what people do on the internet. not only do i not care what you have to say, but you are the last person who should be trying to tell people what to do.
wow, you’re a special individual, I’ll just leave it at that. holy.
-
AuthorPosts