Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 14, 2025 at 10:42 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21074
Pat1993
Participantbut you cry like a bitch about them instead.
wtf..?? I only suggested you take a break… ????
August 14, 2025 at 10:38 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21069Pat1993
Participantmental breakdowns..? damn…
I JUST DON’T KNOW WHY MR.PEANUT’S HERE!
WHERE ARE THE MODS?
WHY DOES MR.PEANUT DO THIS TO ME?what do you think all of that is? mental.
dude, I barely post here anymore, let alone mention this shit. you’re talking like I’m trying to disrupt your little internet parties or whatever all the time.
just ignore my few comments, and everything will be just fine.
I think..
????August 14, 2025 at 10:33 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21064Pat1993
Participant. we don’t comment on his mental breakdowns.
mental breakdowns..? damn…
????August 14, 2025 at 10:29 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21059Pat1993
ParticipantPeak end of summer hockey withdrawal attitude there…
I guess I’m gonna have to learn how to handle the internet…
August 14, 2025 at 10:23 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21055Pat1993
ParticipantI’d suggest you go touch grass but you probably think it’s too disgusting…
anyway, have a good one then!
i suggest you gain some self awareness. you can actually read your own posts here in your profile. i suggest you do that and see how many are you not being able to handle the internet.
wtf
????August 14, 2025 at 10:18 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21050Pat1993
Participantwhat are you even talking about..?
I literally suggested that it’s okay to take breaks because you’re here 24/7, that’s it. I barely post here anymore, jebus. you’re interpreting this way out of proportion.
you’re the last person who should be commenting on how anybody else uses this site or the internet.
I’d suggest you go touch grass but you probably think it’s too disgusting…
anyway, have a good one then! ????
August 14, 2025 at 10:15 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21046Pat1993
Participantlike it or not it’s true. since we all came over here you’re the only one still going on and on. he hasn’t even talked to you in months but you complain about him constantly. the more nobody responds the more you complain. nobody on this site is looking to pick fights but you. you’re the problem now. you can’t play the victim anymore (you will though).
what are you even talking about..?
I literally suggested that it’s okay to take breaks because you’re here 24/7, that’s it. I barely post here anymore, jebus. you’re interpreting this way out of proportion.
August 14, 2025 at 10:05 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21041Pat1993
Participantpat, nobody on here wants to fight.
just shut the fuck up.
wow…
????August 14, 2025 at 9:33 am in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #21032Pat1993
Participantcanada, come on!
it’s okay to take breaks lol.
August 13, 2025 at 9:56 pm in reply to: Brossoit: The Two Canadiens Players You Want to Believe In #20996Pat1993
Participant????
-
AuthorPosts