Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 891 through 900 (of 1,235 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Brossoit on Veleno #20259
    Pat1993
    Participant

    you can’t repeat something you’ve already said

    …
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit on Veleno #19936
    Pat1993
    Participant

    dont be like that

    its not like there is something hockey related to talk about

    its august 6th

    meh, I don’t really care what people talk about, it’s just amazing sometimes to read some of these posts, holy shit.

    anyway, have fun
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit on Veleno #19933
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Stuck paying for a hockeybuzz season ticket with an account that got deleted, while staring at the screen saying “so, that’s it?”

    that sounds like a better experience than reading the “conversations” in here.

    in reply to: Brossoit on Veleno #19913
    Pat1993
    Participant

    wow…
    ????

    in reply to: Brossoit on Veleno #19374
    Pat1993
    Participant

    @ mrpeanut : maybe he will help me out cause my bird day is coming up, but you know how he is.

    By the way Im out of milk and I have to “”enjoy” a black coffee or two.

    This is the greatest moment of my life

    it probably is, yeah…
    ????

    in reply to: What’s Kirby Dach’s real potential this season? #19335
    Pat1993
    Participant

    I think they should put Dach on the wing on the bottom six, just like what they did with Josh anderson. Newhook starts on that 2nd line as the C. At least the guy can skate. Demidov can create plays by himself, he does not need his C to do that part.

    so : Caufield, Suzuki, Slaf
    Bolduc, Newhook, Demidov
    Gallagher, Evans, Anderson
    Dach, Beck, Laine
    Blais-Veleno

    yeah, that could happen but I think they should/will give Dach a try first, he has more potential than Newhook imho.

    in reply to: What’s Kirby Dach’s real potential this season? #19321
    Pat1993
    Participant

    the expectations are at such a low point that he could very well become a pleasant surprise

    I agree, the expectation are fairly low on Dach for him to have some form of success – could be as easy as playing 70+ games.

    But the expectation on the second line center are pretty high.

    So I think he will be in a fairly high pressure situation, if he is indeed named the 2nd line center.

    yeah, hopefully for him and the team in general he’ll be able to find chemistry with his linemates, if Dach does have success centering the 2nd line, all of a sudden the habs just solved their most glaring weakness at the moment.

    in reply to: What’s Kirby Dach’s real potential this season? #19318
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Firstly – does he stay healthy this year? And if he does, what’s his actual potential at this stage?

    oh boy, so hard to say, if only I had a crystal ball lol…

    I think most agree this is a “do or die” season for Dach, so he absolutely has to stay healthy if he wants to put his career back on the right track. There’s a lot of pressure on him, but at the same time the expectations are at such a low point that he could very well become a pleasant surprise on that roster, although I think putting him on the wing would be ideal for him instead of giving him those 2nd line center responsibilities.

    in reply to: Montembeault or Dobes: Who Gets More Starts? #19235
    Pat1993
    Participant

    But Maybe Fowler is the real deal, so I’d rather he get the games in Laval.

    could be, I think he’s been almost unanimously touted as being the real deal, worst case scenario he’ll be a good #1, best case is he becomes part of the top tier around the league…

    in reply to: Montembeault or Dobes: Who Gets More Starts? #19223
    Pat1993
    Participant

    Maybe I just feel burned after the whole Primeau debacle

    speaking of, I was aware the return wasn’t going to be great but I was a bit disappointed that they only got a 7th round pick for Primeau lol… I think most habs fans now consider he isn’t NHL material but I’m very curious to see if he’ll be able to get an opportunity in Carolina, he’s still young and could become a decent goalie imho if he gets his (poop) together.

Viewing 10 posts - 891 through 900 (of 1,235 total)
Scroll to Top