Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hawks Fall In Buffalo, Winless On Road Trip #84007
    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    Finally! Arty plays defense and generates offense with that pass!

    in reply to: Blackhawks Open Season With Loss In Vegas #83226
    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    I said a week back, they have a 4th line with Greene takibg advantage of his opportunity to be an even better NHL player.
    They have the makings of a !A until Bedsy’s return, but attempting to fill the puzzle pieces of the 2nd & 3rd lines seems like one that will be difficult.

    Thank goodness Arty is hanging in there, still mistake prone, and not looking to shoot on net, but he seems like all business.

    We saw #80 roman candle in the exibitions, but he looked off in positioning & pace in a game that counts.

    The team had few opportunities to score and there were lots of mishandles and miscues, and Bo Bryam was part of that.

    No one will start calling Spencer Knight an all-star but I think they would have been out of this game a lot earlier if he hadn’t been at his best.

    Does it disturb you that w/o Bedsy they are unable to show any dominance?

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    I ready to add Cutter Gauhtier to the Blackhawks asap.

    I send Roman moore & 1 so he is on the hawks NOW.

    I don’t think any of this is greed on hios part.

    I said this on the various sites for awhile….the CAP will be a non-issue as it will continue to grow and fill many of the kids pockets, after their / if their reps use the situation to Cutter’s adavmntage.

    There’s really high abilities in his game and upside.

    You don’t wait for him to flourish as he would be a terrific add, and not one who gets here, you keep reading promising reports on the games’ their upside….he is there.

    And is Cutter the guy whose NOT a team player?

    W/o initially taking the agrument side that Verbeek cuased the impasse. The theri 2nd overall behind Bedard is who decided he would leave to GET his demand and “justice” by chewing through a second digit on patty V’s hand.

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    Maybe the sight goes on vacation.

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    You know b/c of all the varying opoinions I see when doing the junior amateur draft, it starts to become a hard swallow when I read the reasoning and rankings all these masters of ranking continue to say to “prove” their rankings.

    And what happens is a spiral into the what ifs at the pro level precisely the Hawks scouting.

    How can I feel encouraged about the Hawk team that seems to downplay the surrounding cast around Bedard, or the landslide of cirtique towards everyone from Nazar, Frondall, and the early drafted Arty and the touted late “first round gem” big Sam already being shuffled to the side by the hockey anaylsis community with KK as the caboose of that train.

    When you are picking second overall, how do you ignore the this “lack of hockey IQ” these critics mention concerning Arty. It is clear he was not comfortable each shift…but IF the Hawk scouts saw no roadblock that hewas the 2nd best player, they are going to plant a flag and try and make Arty into what they think he can be.

    The same goes for the man child Anton F. You hear about the hardest one timer on the team and you know he loves reading the ice and being assertive enough to attempt disruptions and gumming up and whatever type attackers he guards. Sure wedon’t see it all yet…and as much as I loved Porter Martone and wanted him as a Hawk for YEARS, there is a underlayer that these guys making him as a star projection are ignoring the fcat that his feet don’t play to the back talk and swagger he has put forth. I wish he all the best but suggesting to me he is a franchise level RW makes me see guy who could be a top 30 at his psoition, but he’s got to wow a whole lot more before I think he is the Canadien Thachuk bruther.

    I see Jake Fowler is a All-stra goalie already too.

    And so far Moore will be the biggest jump in improvement or a kid whose speed and althelicism aren’t enough to be a fcator.
    (How many games has he seen?)

    There is just too much to shake out to determine shit.

    I just hope Kyle from chicago knows when the REAL IMPACT guy comes up trade, he doesn’t sit back and not add him.

    …’cause now, we have lots a promise and the cohesion has to starting conneting 60 minutes of winning hockey from the kids.

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    Bo Byram

    You guys going to discuss his performance in the Vanc. Giants post season in 2018. He had 8 2 goals and 18 assists in 22 playoff games…
    Seriously now, his pro totals are 328 games 44 G 108 assist for 152 points, a plus/minus +4 and 220 pins, mostly from on the job learning.

    This kid will be noted as the best defenseman in his class, and he totally will be deserving of it.
    He is a powerful skating mailman, who always makes the pass, whether it’s being challenge coming out his zone, in his neutral zone awareness,
    He’s as aware of a carrier you can desire, and you’ll see him sneaking down, sometimes not releasing the heavy shot he wields, but looking for a target
    To connect with the puck.

    He was a cut above and displayed his wares since the terrific learning experience playing with those Avalanche teams have got him an audition to pour into attacking, now that the minutes will be handed to him.

    I want the rest of their core keeps improving and we see improvement at both ends, connectedness, and success with each other.

    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by TheREALWiz.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by TheREALWiz.
    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    Sammy Rinzel to Rockfrd sounds like a sound path,the emphasis is on Arty to be a winning player, so the team mangement has it’s project that they will try and work in, as the “kiddie pair” of Wyatt Kaiser & Arty Levshunov sorts things out, you can start an attacker like HAWK’S Byrom with a reliable defensive parther and a solid 3rd defensve pairing maybe even a DelMastro on it.

    Long season, and they emmployed a veteran, or two to fill and aid development with the current players thrust into higher competitive sakes.

    The Hawks can shuffle Rockford’s deck by adding different line-up options, and that protects the kids sent back, if the PARENT CLUB FEELS THE DEMOTION SERVES THE PLAYERS BEST INYEREST.
    Does Korchinski and DelMastro duo deserve developemental time as third pair defender?

    I think that logjam @ forward only gets sorted out with demotions, as I am sure they ALL want to this upcoming yr.

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    I hope you’re correct on the team not losing DelMastro in a wavier grab.
    I like bringing goalie Bryon DaFoe’s kid Chase into the scrimmages b/c he’s a big winger – center, and Rowan Henderson has game too. And maybe we see some post season?
    They would be nice future securities of the peace.
    Maybe Tyler Boucher will be auditioning in the future for a chance at a role like dat.

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    I hope that the team not losing DelMastro in a wavier grab.
    I think I like his coolness I remember in a PP opportunity where he was all business
    I like bringing goalie Bryon DaFoe’s kid Chase into the scrimmages b/c he’s a big winger – center, and Roland Henderson has game too. And maybe we see some post season?
    They would be nice future securities of the peace.

    Maybe Tyler Boucher will be auditioning in the future

    TheREALWiz
    Participant

    That would be great to have Taser but fior a game.

    The idea is a roster with faster line-up and Johnny instantly makes Frondell or Frankie, or Roman -off to the wing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 132 total)
Scroll to Top