2026 Draft Thoughts, opinions & what gets traded for immediate high end help

Home › Forums › Chicago Blackhawks › 2026 Draft Thoughts, opinions & what gets traded for immediate high end help

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Author
    Posts
  • #78431
    Hawks17
    Participant

    I like the Kane signing even though I believe 8M is an overpay. Now is the time to dump Teuvo at the trade deadline or sooner. You might be able to get a 3rd round pick for him. Send him to hockey hell in Vancouver! He will become just as invisible on he ice their more so than he is here. It was a huge mistake bringing him back in the first place. Can you tell I don’t like him.

    #78313
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Bert Bedard Kantserov
    Nazar Frondell Kane
    Teuvo Moore Lardis
    Greenway Greene Smith
    Donato

    Line up is looking real good

    #78312
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I know Kane is older but damn I’m excited now.

    Kane is going to allow more seasoning for the forwards.

    Byram and Kane immediately make the PP better, OT and Kane is great in the shootouts.

    BJP its all good and glad you weren’t right.

    Best part is Kane really isn’t in any kids way. So we took Byram from Buffalo, SJ and whatever team was interested in him and now we took Kane from Buffalo who they really need him, take that Jarmo

    Thank you Bedard for not having to sign for over $18m per year

    #78309
    BJPHAWKFAN
    Participant

    So that just happened. Excuse me while I go wipe the egg off my face. Hawks tickets are going to be hard to come by this year. The first game in the UC is going to break decibel levels! Welcome home, Patrick!

    #78308
    Haru
    Participant

    Boy how does their powerplay look now, with the addition of Byram and Kane, not to mention any growth of the young guns that they already have. If Blashill can keep the PK running well and improve the 5 on 5 play, things are going to be interesting for the Hawks.:)

    #78303
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I think about how Kane left, it was awful how he didn’t really want to go and KD was like sorry buddy but we need to rebuild.

    Now Kane gets to come back by continuing to be relevant and help the next gen of Blackhawks with his experience and play making ability.

    This never happens so this is so cool to witness.

    #78298
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    This is a signing that is really interesting.

    So now for certain you have 2 guys in Bedard and Kane who are fantastic fascilitators,

    Mix in all the young talent, this season got very interesting.

    #78296
    Breagbag
    Participant

    I listened to an interview that KFC did in Toronto about where he stands on Kane. He said that Kane is always welcome back; the door is open if that is what Kane decides. The inflection in his voice tells another story. It’s like, sure, we’ll take him back, but I don’t really want to. He couldn’t wait to get rid of Kane, and no matter what he says now, he doesn’t want him back. I don’t think he will come back; Buffalo is a playoff team. I would rather see another young guy get an opportunity. I hope they get rid of Mangiapani.

    Well now Kane is a Hawk for 2 more years to likely close out his career. He will help the offense and give the fans the return to Chicago they wanted.

    #78257
    BJPHAWKFAN
    Participant

    I listened to an interview that KFC did in Toronto about where he stands on Kane. He said that Kane is always welcome back; the door is open if that is what Kane decides. The inflection in his voice tells another story. It’s like, sure, we’ll take him back, but I don’t really want to. He couldn’t wait to get rid of Kane, and no matter what he says now, he doesn’t want him back. I don’t think he will come back; Buffalo is a playoff team. I would rather see another young guy get an opportunity. I hope they get rid of Mangiapani.

    #78248
    Haru
    Participant

    “The Hawks fans and beat writers beat the drum of bringing in a top flight winger, which sure, would be nice, but the hole on D was arguably bigger until some of the young guys actually take that step. The forward group will improve their offensive production when they have a D who can actually read the play offensively, join the rush effectively and make skilled plays to generate offense.”

    Bread, this is such an important factor that most pundits and fans don’t realize. If Byram can take the lead for the young D in skating the puck out of the zone and distributing it effectively, their possession time will raise enormously. These young forwards have enough skill to put the puck in the back of the net.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 208 total)
Scroll to Top