Home › Forums › Chicago Blackhawks › Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments
Tagged: blackhawks
- This topic has 1,389 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by
Steve from Glencoe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 24, 2025 at 2:36 pm #51061
BetweenTheDots
ParticipantA game like this against the AVS is why I wasn’t impressed with Frondell’s hot start. Instead of having 8 goals at the time, in the NHL he’d probably have zero. Just using him as an example, he had way too much space, too much time and too crappy goal tending.
Really? I thought the opposite, and when watching the other prospects like Misa, Desnoyer and others who had all day and then some to make things happen, Frondell to me had to make things happen quickly. I also think against the team like the Avs they were fantastic like the Blackhawks taking away the pass opposite the goalie, they need to get the puck low, get it back high to the defender and the forwards need to crash the net, gotta get dirty goals against the Avs you can’t pass them in.
I’m probably wrong but i think Frondell going to the net and creating havoc would of been a good thing for the team last night
November 24, 2025 at 1:49 pm #51050Metalhead
ParticipantA game like this against the AVS is why I wasn’t impressed with Frondell’s hot start.
Yeah, makes me nervous tbh.
He has good size, hopefully he will be okay getting dirty around the net.November 24, 2025 at 1:25 pm #51044Dan Maloneys left hook
ParticipantA game like this against the AVS is why I wasn’t impressed with Frondell’s hot start. Instead of having 8 goals at the time, in the NHL he’d probably have zero. Just using him as an example, he had way too much space, too much time and too crappy goal tending.
November 24, 2025 at 1:21 pm #51041Dan Maloneys left hook
Participant<p class=”userway-s15-active” data-userway-s15-styled=”true” style=”font-family: UDF, serif !important; transition: all;”>So, here is a suggestion for the NHL. Institute a rule that reads Any contact with the head, whether intentional or incidental, will result in a game misconduct. Then let’s see how often it happens.
In the NFL intentional or not, it’s at least a fine. Intentional is a suspension.
November 24, 2025 at 11:24 am #51010Metalhead
ParticipantPowers:
“In 10:43 of Bedard and MacKinnon sharing the ice at five-on-five, the Blackhawks had a 15-13 edge in shot attempts,
7-4 in shots on goal, 7-6 in scoring chances and 2-0 in high-danger chances.”
Can’t be ashamed of that.I don’t want the Hawks to be speaking of moral victories.
But it’s okay if we do it.November 24, 2025 at 10:23 am #51000Metalhead
ParticipantCorey Masisak:
The gap between the Colorado Avalanche and second place in the NHL standings is the same as between second place and 25th.November 24, 2025 at 8:40 am #50983BetweenTheDots
ParticipantAt the game Bertuzzi kept pointing at the big screen. I’ve never seen it before but i believe they actually watched the video since the UC kept playing it over and over and reversed the call.
Watching them vs the Avs this team is so close to being really really good once their processing speed catches up to their physical abilities.
November 23, 2025 at 9:44 pm #50933BJPHAWKFAN
ParticipantThat was much better, but someone has to tell Levshunov to SHOOT THE PUCK! Kudos to the referee for correcting himself, taking away the penalty call. Colorado has such a smothering defense. The Hawks had their chances. It is a learning experience. We are going to get a lot of those this year.
November 23, 2025 at 4:45 pm #50883Metalhead
Participanthockey/sport is an escape for the majority of fans
This is true.
A long time ago, I learned to be conscious of the fact that this is a pastime, something to enjoy.
I never became a fair weather fan or bandwagon jumper.
However, I stopped habitually making myself miserable by watching something that irritated me.
I turned off games many times these past 2 seasons when they were making me angry instead of happy.However, there’s more to this issue: constantly, excessively airing one’s grievances on a public forum like this
makes it more difficult for others to enjoy what is supposed to be an escape.
I should not have to apologize for “venting” about what frustrates me, any more than anyone else.
I have just as much right to get frustrated by the ref complaints, as others do to get frustrated by the refs.November 23, 2025 at 2:58 pm #50875Mr Ricochet
ParticipantDots, you don’t have to explain or apologize for how you feel when you root for your club. There is no right or wrong…… But, and I think I mentioned to you 5-10 yrs ago, it’s too bad that bad calls take that much enjoyment outa the experience for you. .. When all is said and done hockey/sport is an escape for the majority of fans no matter the sport or continent. And we need it.
-
AuthorPosts