Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 14, 2025 at 8:49 am in reply to: Fink’s Forecast: Ranking the State of 12 NHL Rebuilds #21024August 13, 2025 at 12:52 pm in reply to: Fink’s Forecast: Ranking the State of 12 NHL Rebuilds #20892August 12, 2025 at 10:30 am in reply to: Meltzer — Flyers: Zegras Deep Dive (Risk, Reward, Cap Outlook, and More) #20674
Bill MeltzerKeymasterIt’s doable but I don’t think the Flyers want to offer the sweetener(s) it’d take. Think Gostisbehere trade after he was waived with no takers and exposed (but unselected) in the Seattle expansion. I think the Flyers are gun shy since then about ridding themselves of a contract at any cost.
August 12, 2025 at 8:16 am in reply to: Fink’s Forecast: Ranking the State of 12 NHL Rebuilds #20638August 11, 2025 at 10:43 am in reply to: Fink’s Forecast: Ranking the State of 12 NHL Rebuilds #20513August 11, 2025 at 9:56 am in reply to: Does NHL expansion mean longer careers for older players? #20505
Bill MeltzerKeymasterShort answer: yes, I think expansion prolongs certain careers. However,I also think it creates more young players who get rushed to the NHL before they’re quite ready.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNo one wants to engage with this on a daily basis so we just stop coming by.
He’s fun to debate back and forth with. I think the site has bigger issues like: Why has my latest post, which is just my updated preferred opening night lineup, not been approved in over two days?
Because I am the lead writer, editor, do the books, do the sales and work two other equivalent full-time jobs on top of it for the Flyers Alumni and Flyers. Plus I’m in Ireland Journaling the Alumni trip and managing around the 5-hour time difference. That’s why comment approvals lag at times. Thanks.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThe issue seems to be fixed now. If you have a technical issue here (whether sign-in, blog access, commenting, forum, etc) please let me know. If it’s not something I can correct, I will bring it to the attention of FZP Digital to look into.
-
AuthorPosts