Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymasterIf you are having an issue with postings, logouts, user name, avatar or whatever the case may be, bring it to my attention directly and I’ll have FZP Digital look into it. I am actually meeting with them tomorrow afternoon.
Terry G, send me the avatar image you want to add. It’s a quick fix on this end. send to meltzpuck(at)Gmail. I’ll see it quicker that way.
Bill MeltzerKeymasteri tried, looks like it never posted
Never posted to the Forum or as a comment under the blog? If you are having an issue with postings, logouts, user name, avatar or whatever the case may be, bring it to my attention directly and I’ll have FZP Digital look into it. I am actually meeting with them tomorrow afternoon.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThat is probably Hart’s next move: spending a season in Switzerland or Germany.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI think the NHLPA will force the NHL’s hand in allowing these kids to get back to work. There’s no legal precedent to keep them out of the league.
The NHL clearly doesn’t want any of the players back in the league no matter what. He’s the thing: If the league ties this thing up for half the season — by then, none of the players have played in two years — by the time any of them would be game ready, what team would sign them even if you take PR out of the equation?
July 28, 2025 at 5:12 am in reply to: Ryan Wilson — Penguins Broadcast: What’s Good, What Needs to Get Better #18413
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNote — Ryan’s blog about the Penguins broadcasts and the Athletic article was accidentally posted with no category tags. I reposted it to the front page and added the correct tags. My apologies. It’s a fun read, in my opinion.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterBill where you see Andrae fitting in when all is said and done come opening night?
Any possible PTO invites to camp? If so any names?
Good question. The Flyers say he’ll get a chance to crack the opening night lineup. But they also say they want to get bigger on the blueline. Since York and Drysdale aren’t going anywhere, I don’t know how Andrae fits in.
-
AuthorPosts