Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymasterDemko does not have a NMC. I think the biggest thing, other than the obvious injury risk on a goalie with a high cap hit, is that you’ll probably have to absorb all of it with no retention. But’s a UFA next summer, so it’s not a long-term commitment.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterYes, I think they have interest in ISaac.
I would not be shocked,especially with the Vancouver connection and one year til UFA status, if the Flyers gambled on trying to acquire Thatcher Demko. If not, I could easily see them signing Jake Allen.
The only value of Ellis’ contract is for teams that need to reach the cap floor and if the Flyers eat half of it plus add something.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNo. Chris did not like TOrtorella from the get-go. Didn’t want him as the coach, and gave it two seasons before he effectively lost the room (and it proved right).
Bill MeltzerKeymaster
Bill MeltzerKeymasterEmojis are easy. If you can’t set up one from your panel, email me one and I’ll be happy to do it for you.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterAndrae has NHL caliber first-pass skill and PP2 upside. He got a little more elusive as the season moved along, after he was getting absolutely crushed physically by hanging in too long to absorbed hits. Still has defensive work to do. Right now, he’s on the bubble.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNo political posts of any kind are allowed. Miving forwqrd, please bring them to my attention when they show. There are steps we can take.
Bill MeltzerKeymaster
Bill MeltzerKeymasterDKO, he’s been around at various games this year. Chief was last year , though, so no idea if it means anything.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI’m not sure. I know a lot of folks will hit the roof if Mark Recchi comes in as an assistant coach in charge of forwards/PP. But Recchs has been around a fair amount this past season. And while he isn’t wild about another AC coaching tenure after some previous experiences were dissatisfying, Philly is one place he’d like to coach. But if he’s the hire…. well, it’d be a you-know-what storm on social.
-
AuthorPosts