Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2025 Draft thread #13316
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Nice draft by the Flyers

    in reply to: Analyzing the Evander Kane trade. #13239
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Underwhelming draft

    in reply to: What now? #11901
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    How are you guys able to make comments where you get the person you are quoting to be in your comment?
    I am doing the copy and paste

    Never-mind, I figured it out, after putting on my reading glasses

    in reply to: Fink: Malhotra Deserves a Promotion #11899
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    He’s only had one season as a head coach, at any level, I’d like to see him get more experience before someone takes a chance on him. I know he was an assistant for seven or so years in the NHL, but that’s not the same as being a head coach.

    Ya, I am not sure why fans always think players and in this case a coach, should be rushed up to the nhl.

    in reply to: What now? #11897
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    How are you guys able to make comments where you get the person you are quoting to be in your comment?
    I am doing the copy and paste

    in reply to: What now? #11802
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    anyone but you or I eh Bob

    Totally agree with this SeaDog21

    in reply to: Analyzing the Evander Kane trade. #11801
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Not sure what to think of this trade. Kane does provide some needed grit and a bit of offense, just not sure how his attitude in the room will be.

    Also, thanks golfing

    in reply to: What now? #11373
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    You would do a fine job at it, between yourself, golfing and that York Newbury fella, the blogs would have a nice variety of opinions/content

    in reply to: Trevor Neufeld: Can Flames Move Up/Down at NHL Draft? #11218
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Thanks Trevor, nice work

    in reply to: What now? #11207
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    That guy sucks, not him.

    I didn’t mind his work. It was at least current, until the downfall at that site got worse.
    ????

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 71 total)
Scroll to Top