Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: July 1st!!! #77182
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    You are correct, it was before he signed that contract, that his play had dropped off signicantly.
    I believe Lefty and Nighty were 2 of those who supported that contract.
    God those 2 are idiots

    You’re senile I didn’t want EP & if they had to resign him 10m max. I was against him for months before anyone. Only an idiot has no recall lol

    Not sure you can claim the first month’s ahead of anyone, as there were several posters who have never liked him, including many who called him Pouty.

    in reply to: July 1st!!! #77142
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    You are correct, it was before he signed that contract, that his play had dropped off signicantly.
    I believe Lefty and Nighty were 2 of those who supported that contract.
    God those 2 are idiots

    in reply to: July 1st!!! #77067
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Gonna cost the Canucks 21 million to offersheet Celebrini nex year.

    in reply to: July 1st!!! #76808
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    It has been a pretty good week for management

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76499
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    See ya

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76498
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    See ya.

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76404
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    I am fine with the draft strategy and think Malhotra is a nice pick.
    If it wasn’t Caleb, then I was hoping for Rudolph who I have said will be the best defenseman in the draft.
    We’re there some players I would have preferred, sure, but not going to complain

    in reply to: Likely 3rd OA Pick #75939
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    I will be happy with any of Carels, Verhoeff, Rudolph or Malhotra

    in reply to: The 24rth OA #75719
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    Yes cant complain at all as the entertainment of the fanbases celebrating how great they did, or how terrible the trade is. Always fun

    in reply to: The 24rth OA #75473
    Bob Nill
    Participant

    I am in favour of any pick not suggested by Nighthawk or Freakshow

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 71 total)
Scroll to Top