Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83354
    Darcy Clark
    Participant

    I cannot see the new post I just made before this one.

    Nobody cares.

    That’s because after you post, the site sends you to the first entry and you need to click on the #1 to take you to the latest post.
    backwards yes.
    pain in the arse, yes.

    Thanks. Now I only feel half stupid.

    At least now I can lurk properly.

    Wake me up when more of the old crowd shows up.

    Good to see you Dmntd – you were always one of the good ones.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83350
    Darcy Clark
    Participant

    I cannot see the new post I just made before this one.

    Nobody cares.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83348
    Darcy Clark
    Participant

    This site is broken. I cannot view any posts newer than late august. I have tried logging out, clearing cookies, and registering a new account. Nothing works.

    Leafs fans deserve a proper forum to talk shop and this site isn’t it. And HockeyBuzz is now HockeySlop. Buzz is all slop and this site is just for 5 or 6 teams and the others are ignored. And the forums are just Uggie and AA taking shots at each other using 50 alts.

    Jesus, do we have to use Reddit or something?

    Fuck you and I probably won’t see you tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Scroll to Top