Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dmnted
Participantim really not sure what Chayka has in mind for tomorrow, I see some noise about Patrick Kane.
Brink would be a good target, but i think he will go back to minny.anyways. get Werenski
His $6.25M bonus gets paid out tomorrow.
if the Leafs trade for Werenski, it’s going to open more holes to fill on this Leafs team.-
This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by
dmnted.
dmnted
ParticipantI hope the Leafs don’t make an offer for Werenski.
The cost would be to great for the Leafs to lose.
Avs 2027 1st, Knies, Danforth or Cowen and a prospect like Quillan.For me, that’s to rich. I’d rather go after Ramus Andersson
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by
dmnted.
dmnted
ParticipantMaccelli not qualified.
👍dmnted
Participantso Gallagher got traded with half of his current cap hit being retained for future consideration.
I should note there was NO draft pick sent with Gallagher to Vancouver.dmnted
Participantwill the Leafs send a draft pick to the Florida for Bobrovsky rights????
dmnted
ParticipantI was hoping to see Rielly moved today.
I guess that will be on next month agenda if it occurs.dmnted
ParticipantSo Carlo was trade to St. Louis for 2 third round picks ….
Oyvey!!
dmnted
ParticipantCongrats to San Jose getting the best overall player in the draft.
time will tell.
dmnted
ParticipantMcKenna it is !!!!!!!
dmnted
ParticipantToronto
You’re on the the Clock!!!!!!! -
This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by
-
AuthorPosts