Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dmnted
ParticipantRoslovic, I thought would be good idea back int late July, but now I question. Is he a Berube type player? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Leafs would need to move 3 bodies to make it work, roster wise.dmnted
ParticipantI’m not liking the web site re-design for TSN. I find it yucky.
dmnted
ParticipantThanks for the info dmented.
cheers
dmnted
Participantthats a lotta chedda
who is going to pay more than that?
Frank Seravalli
@frank_seravalli
Sources say #mnwild superstar Kirill Kaprizov’s camp turned down an extension offer believed to be 8-years, $128 million in a meeting on Tuesday in Minnesota that would have made him the highest-paid player in #NHL history in both AAV ($16 million) and total dollars.i guess he could opt for a short deal now to get a bigger payday when the cap rises a bunch.
what does Mcdavid get then?
$17M per from Toronto but with Canadian Tire ponying up an extra 5M per year to advertise for them.
dmnted
ParticipantThe Leafs rookies’ will play the Habs and Sens rookies this weekend.
Is there anywhere to watch this, Thai Guy?
http://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/9dkyfm/leafs_rookie_tournament_tv_stream_info/?rdt=33688
this should https but I’m having an issue posting the link to view the weekend games.
dmnted
Participanthttp://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/9dkyfm/leafs_rookie_tournament_tv_stream_info/?rdt=33688
this should https but I’m having an issue posting the link to view the weekend games.
dmnted
Participanthttp://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/9dkyfm/leafs_rookie_tournament_tv_stream_info/?rdt=33688
this should https but I’m having an issue posting the link to view the weekend games.
dmnted
ParticipantThe Leafs rookies’ will play the Habs and Sens rookies this weekend.
dmnted
Participant9 days till camp opens up for real. ????????????????
dmnted
ParticipantKen Dryden has died.
R.I.P.
That’s the first thing my wife asked/told me when I got up this morning.
🙁 RIP Mr. Dryden. -
AuthorPosts