Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dmnted
Participantoy-vey
How dare you dog whistle support for Israel?!
Oy-vey.????♂️
dmnted
Participantoy-vey
dmnted
Participantyes AA, think of the children
dmnted
Participantvery much so.
Honestly, it feels like he hired some company to re-design the site and ha paid little attention to it.
In fact, I don’t think he has paid much attention to it at all. He literally makes up stuff and posts it once in a while. The forums were pretty much all the site had that was compelling. There was not much value in the bloggers.
wait, what, you do not like Mike’s top 40 Leafs prospect list!!!??? Ah, come on now. ????
dmnted
Participantvery much so.
Honestly, it feels like he hired some company to re-design the site and ha paid little attention to it.
In fact, I don’t think he has paid much attention to it at all. He literally makes up stuff and posts it once in a while. The forums were pretty much all the site had that was compelling. There was not much value in the bloggers.
wait, what, you do not like Mike’s top 40 Leafs prospect list!!!??? Ah, come one now. 🙂
dmnted
ParticipantWow the comments format on the new Hockeybuzz sucks donkey ass.
I cant even log in with my old account.
Guess we gotta create new ones?the email address I used to sign up to hb – beer.com no longer exist so I can’t even do the forgot password.
It would of been nice to let us know his go-live date so that our email address could be updated.dmnted
Participantwith Robertson signing on Saturday, the second buyout window will commence soon.
Do the Leafs buy anyone out?dmnted
Participant$1.8M and change for Nicky Bobby. Meh.
glad it was settle prior to going to arbitration.
does he and Kampf + get traded for Trocheck????dmnted
ParticipantBut if arbitrator gives him what he’s looking for team is stuck with it. Not worth taking the chance
they still can walk away from the arbitrator’s decision … I do believe
dmnted
ParticipantBut if arbitrator gives him what he’s looking for team is stuck with it. Not worth taking the chance
The chance has been taken, since they can’t trade him while on arbitration.
I though the same thing. They can trade anytime except if they turn down the arbitrator decision then he becomes a UFA and cannot trade his rights.
-
AuthorPosts