Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,851 through 1,860 (of 2,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #19247
    dmnted
    Participant

    I can’t imagine the arbitrator only granting $1.2M.

    Seems like the Leafs are being stingy.

    FFS, just trade the kid for a bag of pucks.

    I think 1.4M for Nicky is good 1 yr deal IMHO.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #19238
    dmnted
    Participant

    So Robertson is looking for $2.25M and the Leafs are offering 1.2M
    theys going to arbitration

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #19006
    dmnted
    Participant

    What an F’n loser.
    Seems to be the 2nd one here, probably by the same person. Who has time in their life for this nonsense?

    someone envy’s CC handle. like AA

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18960
    dmnted
    Participant

    Took a look at the new Hockeybuzz earlier. Way too cluttered. To much to see and where do you go to see your teams threads? I guess they could have spruced it up, but it’s definitely overkill.

    Yeah looked at it via phone and laptop and neither seemed all that smooth yet. But yeah, it’s definitely a “yet” scenario I’m guessing, change will happen.

    It has the same type feeling as this site …. for me

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18959
    dmnted
    Participant

    let’s talk about how glad we are that pencil neck bitch is shopping for big hats in vergas rather than TO????

    in berubae we trust ????????

    I want to say that word so .HOI hope that he finds a sweet hat and cane deal there in Vergas rather than TO ????

    ohho hat …. crusty and all …

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18935
    dmnted
    Participant

    The top post literally says you have to update your password, silly.

    Even I’m back!

    What top post?
    I didnt see any post and couldnt see any comments

    So do i create a new id?

    No, just put in your ID and then click on “forgot my password” or whatever button is there and it’ll send you an email to reset it. I had to go back to the email I was using almost 20 years ago, lol.[/quote]
    my beer mail account no longer exist. so I can’t do the forget password to update my password. 🙁

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18876
    dmnted
    Participant

    The top post literally says you have to update your password, silly.

    Even I’m back!

    that post wasnt there when i first went there.

    But I dont know if I can reset my pw, not working at the moment. thats if im using the right address as I signed up almost 20 years ago. might have to start over

    Edit – nm, found out what email I used..did not remember using that one and glad I still have it.

    anyway…is there still forums to post in or is that gone?

    No worky for me.
    can’t login to change anything on that site

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18841
    dmnted
    Participant

    So HB has been updated and now i cant log into that.
    Geez

    yeah, I just saw that also.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18827
    dmnted
    Participant

    So Robertson is the lone RFA not to settle yet.
    Just a couple days away before they stand in front of an arbitrator.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #18041
    dmnted
    Participant

    Sooooo, Carter Hart to the Oilers any second now, right?

    Leafs should sign McLeod, Formenton and Foote to minimum contracts. All 25-27 and fill needs on the 4th line and 3rd pairing.

    McLeod was great at FOs and Formenton is a speedy PKer with depth scoring. Foote is a big body RHD.

    some of these are rfa. do their team still own their rights?

Viewing 10 posts - 1,851 through 1,860 (of 2,095 total)
Scroll to Top