Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dmnted
ParticipantIt’s unofficially official boys, Marner is taking his purse and leaving town.
SoCal is calling Marner to Come on Down !!!
dmnted
ParticipantHas anyone broken the news to AA?
Now, that’s a whole bunch of cap space and nobody worth a shit to spend it on.
I really haven’t back to the other site since my ban was implemented
dmnted
ParticipantWhere does he end up?
Idgaf as long as it’s not in the Atlantic. Don’t let the door hit you.
I think he goes to Anaheim 7 years, $100.8M contract which will be all front loaded. SoCal is calling Marner.
dmnted
ParticipantGuys, should I invite UG to the discussion?
he’ll respond in short time.
dmnted
ParticipantThe deal for Tavares will likely be a front-loaded six year deal like Tanev’s, expect $5 to 5.5m AAV
I’m thinking the same thing Mike.
One poster will loose his pOop over it.dmnted
ParticipantLebrun is saying that 5M for JT is unlikely given the comparables out there (Brock Nelson’s 7.5M, and JT’s career is better).
Brock signed a 3 year deal.
I think Tavares will get a 5 year deal from the Leafs to lower his cap hit to 5~5.5 ish cap hitdmnted
ParticipantHe was injured most of last year and CBJ was fine without him.
Image if he wasn’t hurt. They could made the playoffs with a couple extra W with him in their line up
dmnted
ParticipantYou say that all the time but here you are. At some point you have to get tired of getting absolutely crushed and ground into a fine paste, No?
I’ve never witnessed you win one argument. Zero, Nadda, Not one.Nah, just people who think won when they did not eh AA.
dmnted
Participantman, people are hoping other players from the GTA are going to be taken a discount to play for the Leafs.
gee. what naivetydmnted
ParticipantJenner has been on the trade block for years.
yeah, I don’t think so.
he’d be moved already is that was the case.
Skalapy has want him on the Leafs team for ever. -
AuthorPosts