Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 731 through 740 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leafs – Panthers Game 5 #4824
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Bob Roffski with absolute highway robbery.

    in reply to: Leafs – Panthers Game 5 #4822
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Leafs look pretty terrible tonight. You had three days to prepare, and this is how you come out?!?

    in reply to: Leafs – Panthers Game 5 #4821
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Holy shit, guys, help Woll out!!!

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I don’t know if I said it before, but I hate Florida Panthers like no any other team, including Bruins.
    The Leafs can still pull it next game and than everything is possible.
    Go Leafs Go!!!
    ~alex.TML

    They’ve really moved high up on my list of most hated teams. Just the dirtiest fucking team in the league, by far, and they continue to get away with it. I hope Knies absolutely rag dolls Tkachuk if he even looks at 16/34/88/91 the wrong way. Give him the ol Parros treatment.

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Oh good, HB came to HHS.

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Oh snap! When was that? Your description certainly painted the picture very quickly! lol
    ~Cush29

    You can backread a bit from this page for context, but it seemed pretty clear who he was. Page 6 was when it became blatantly obvious.

    Panthers – Leafs: Game 2

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I must have missed that was it UG?

    Some guy living in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere Northern Ontario with an affinity for White Claws.

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Just went peek in on HB.

    Same shit different day.
    ~PDO

    Yup, keep all that crap over there. Funny how one of the main instigators tried to show up here, but very rapidly was called out and left with his tail between his legs.

    He did have a great screen name here, though.

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I’ve got a bad feeling about this, boys.

    Florida has all the momentum, and we look like poop.
    ~Atomic Wedgie

    faith
    Ottawa had all the momentum after game 5, and we looked like poop.

    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Composure was tested and the Leafs are left wanting.

    Pathetic effort.. No compete… No heart
    ~Azure

    They did the same thing against Ottawa, then won the next game to win the series. I saw on X that the Leafs have followed a pattern:

    3 wins
    OT loss
    Absolute stinker loss <—– We are here

    Unfortunately, if this pattern continues, we lose an absolute stinker in game 7 of the cup finals, but I’m sure by then they’ll figure out a way to break the pattern:-)

Viewing 10 posts - 731 through 740 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top