Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #84103
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Pretty much

    yay

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83510
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I did not realize that Nylander got benched after the Islanders scored that shorty in the third period.

    New coach not fucking around, I like it.

    Knies is an absolute beauty, I hope he goes on to have a helluva career. But can you imagine if the Leafs had traded him to Montreal for future scraps? He goes on to torch us for the rest of his career, and we don’t have Marchenko?!?! Hell, Montreal could have landed KM too.

    Battle of Ontario Saturday, can’t wait. We own Ottawa, (posters curse?!?!)

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83378
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I only caught the last 10 mins of the game.
    Better results, but was dicey at the end.

    Ill give 10 games for them to gel a bit before really trying to analyze, but the 2nd line is a problem.

    There are a LOT of new faces, so the team will need a bit to gel.

    When I heard that they were going to put McKenna with JT and Willy I was not a fan, 91/88 routinely get their faces caved in on D, and 92 isn’t a great defender either. Gotta split that line up, 92 will eventually find himself on 34s line.

    Also, the new goal horn is ATROCIOUS!

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83023
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I, for one, don’t like the included 2nd.

    But overall, good move.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83021
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    CBJ: Knies, Lorentz, Andrae, and a 2nd

    TML: Marchenko ($12.5Mx6), Miles Wood, Merzlikins (retained)

    Discuss

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83019
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Apparently there are SIX players involved?!?!?! What the actual fuck??!?!?!

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #82994
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Tre apparently had a deal to send Knies to Montreal at the TDL, but the trade got filed too late.

    I heard the CBJ were going to include a sweetener to take Elvis, but not sure what that’d be.

    Knies is on a really nice contract, but with the cap skyrocketing the next two years I don’t think it’ll be a problem.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #82990
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    If it does happen, I don’t love seeing Knies go. Not sure why TWO GMs had a hard-on to move the guy. But KM is a nice player, and I’d rather have him playing with AM34 than Roslovic.

    in reply to: Leafs Draft and Free Agency 2026 #78565
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Leafs are about to clear out their athletics and conditioning department and bring in Andy O’Brien who has a fantastic track record with four Cups in the last 10 years as both a Director of Sport Science & Performance with the Penguins and a High Performance Consultant with the Panthers.

    Holy fuck, UG has something nice to say about the Leafs?!?!

    in reply to: Leafs Draft and Free Agency 2026 #77293
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Brad Werenka has almost zero experience with his time mostly spent at the University of Calgary. This would be his first job in the NHL. Pretty stupid hiring.

    Good move to promote Gruden. He earned it and frankly he could be the head coach right now and it would be fine.

    Alfredsson is a Senator piece of shit. Retarded hiring and you can tell it’s directly connected to Sundin.

    Hiring a guy with zero NHL experience worked out brilliantly with Sullivan, so I’m looking forward to Werenka.

    Alfie might be a piece of shit Senator, but to be able to hold this over their heads forever is just *chefs kiss.*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top