Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 811 through 820 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3370
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I noticed Ek’s thread has been unlocked, lol.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3368
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Other people can post both places too, but I did just drop the name of this place into the current Leaf thread. I’m gonna do my hockey talking here. EK is a joke, a clown and a goof.

    You just know Ek is reading this thread punching the air.

    Hey, Ek, fuck you and your bullshit bans. You’re a fraud, and you haven’t spoken to an NHL GM in 15 years. Stop pretending.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3362
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Once we get gravy and skalaps up in this ship we can nuke HB from orbit
    ~Zezel

    Well, you’re one of the few folks that can post in both places, so get on it!!!

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3352
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Anyone else getting randomly logged out every time you navigate somewhere on the site?
    ~fifty mission cap

    Yes. Add it to the list of minor glitches on HHS.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3351
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Feels like one of those automatic loses. just cant imagine going up 2-0 on the heavily favored Panthers
    ~senstroll2.0

    It feels that way, but this team has shown it’s built different. All year they’ve been clutch in 1 goal games. All year, (and for years in the past), they’ve played up, (and down), to the level of their opponent. I feel Florida is the much better team, but the Leafs avoided their shenanigans in game one, and if they can do it again tonight they could pull it off.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3349
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Three goalies on the ice for the Leafs this morning, none of them Anthony Stoleheartz 🙁

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3296
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Yeah, I assume that suddenly one day you just won’t be able to log in, and that will be it…
    ~Aetherial

    That pretty much already happened when the website was down for, what, a week recently? Ek played it off like it was a website update or migration, but pretty sure that was bullshit. It’s dying, and fast.

    I take no joy in this, I spent large chunks of almost 20 years on there. I just wish Ek would give up his whole schtick of being some connected insider. Like, dude, you weren’t talking or texting with an NHL GM today.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3182
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    careful man, it’s showing you were banned for one month on May 1st so I wouldn’t be handing that site any $
    Oh, I had no intention of paying Ek a bloody penny, it just seemed very weird the way things were worded on the screen that pops up when I tried to post. Good to finally have my release date in writing, with any luck I won’t have to go back to HB if we get this popping off. Almost 20 years of seniority just gone, lol.

    We really need emojis here, though. And a better reply function.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3179
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Those unjustified lengthy bans do suck, don’t they?

    Jeez, this is a pre-2010 blast from the past. What name have you been posting under on HB recently?!?

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 1 #3174
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    You’re banned if you can’t post. You never get any notice telling you that you’re banned unless a mod tells you on the way out.

    Seems like I could just pay for a season pass to get posting privileges back, though. Money grab?!?

    I did post a snarky response to one of Ek’s blogs about Wedgies ban, and Ek responded saying bans weren’t his department… and then I was subsequently banned and both my and his posts disappeared, lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 811 through 820 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top