2027 Camp Has Begun

Home › Forums › Vancouver Canucks › 2027 Camp Has Begun

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Author
    Posts
  • #82673
    Booner
    Participant

    I have no idea how anyone can still be blowing sunshine out of their ass after this preseason.

    Going to be painful. We wont even have notable prospects on the team to soften the blow with a glance at the future. I’ll be more into watching Cootes in Abby.

    Click simulate season please…

    #82671
    PlayoffJim
    Participant

    I have no idea how anyone can still be blowing sunshine out of their ass after this preseason.

    #82625
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    Or instead lets do a everyone pick the points the Canucks get in the 84 game season.

    I’ll take 63 points but feels high lol

    #82624
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    Money talks bs walks lol
    $100 I’ll give you 2-1 odds

    #82617
    VHG
    Participant

    This team is going to set a new record this year for most losses in a year. This is a terrible team.

    I’ll take that bet & give odds.
    Fact: Washington Capitals 1974–75 expansion season, finishing with an abysmal .131 win percentage (8–67–5 record)

    Slurp on Nighty! lol

    #82612
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    This team is going to set a new record this year for most losses in a year. This is a terrible team.

    I’ll take that bet & give odds.
    Fact: Washington Capitals 1974–75 expansion season, finishing with an abysmal .131 win percentage (8–67–5 record)

    #82611
    PlayoffJim
    Participant

    Got that right. The will finish dead last again by a mile

    #82610
    Nighthawk
    Participant

    Chytil injured before the 1st was even over hahahahaha

    Looked to be minor & kept out for precautionary reasons in a mean nothing game. That was just bad luck & the ref not knowing what was going on around him.

    #82609
    VHG
    Participant

    This team is going to set a new record this year for most losses in a year. This is a terrible team.

    Horrible, 3rd OA pick shouldn’t be a problem next draft. Chytil needs to find another line of work.

    #82599
    PlayoffJim
    Participant

    This team is going to set a new record this year for most losses in a year. This is a terrible team.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 62 total)
Scroll to Top