Home › Forums › Vancouver Canucks › 2027 Camp Has Begun
- This topic has 61 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 55 minutes ago by -.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 24, 2026 at 10:41 pm #82583
Booner
Participant2g 2a for Novontny in his 1st game.
September 24, 2026 at 10:07 pm #82573Booner
ParticipantChytil injured before the 1st was even over hahahahaha
September 24, 2026 at 5:43 pm #82554Booner
ParticipantThe idea of 3 G’s is gaining quite a bit of discussion across the league since the Canes cup run with 3 G’s.
The way I look at it, if it’s an upgrade on Tolopilo, then the risk isn’t much of a risk. Even if you lose him(which I doubt), you still upgraded. If he gets through, then you’ve upgraded both team’s GT situations. Seems like a win win.
-
This reply was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by
Booner.
September 24, 2026 at 5:03 pm #82549Nighthawk
ParticipantIf they claim the G then Demko is still far away from playing. Puts Tolopilo at risk unless running 3 G’s. That probably would mean Mancini goes to Abby where he belongs & Cootes highly likely to Abby.
September 24, 2026 at 4:57 pm #82548Nighthawk
ParticipantChytil still at C… lol… I’ll be surprised if he makes it out of pre-season/camp.
That could change but looking more & more Manny will play him at C. Nobody sneeze lol
Tonight’s line up…
DeBrusk-EP40-Karlsson
Öhgren-Rossi-Boeser
O’Connor-Chytil-Lekkerimäki
Cotter-Cootes-GallagherBuium-Hronek
Oleksiak-Schenn
Brisebois-ManciniPretty the season starting season roster minus only a few players.
September 24, 2026 at 4:31 pm #82545VHG
ParticipantChytil still at C… lol… I’ll be surprised if he makes it out of pre-season/camp.
Too bad, great speed. Too many hits. LTIR bound.
September 24, 2026 at 4:11 pm #82544Booner
ParticipantChytil still at C… lol… I’ll be surprised if he makes it out of pre-season/camp.
September 24, 2026 at 3:35 pm #82537Booner
ParticipantTonight’s line up…
DeBrusk-EP40-Karlsson
Öhgren-Rossi-Boeser
O’Connor-Chytil-Lekkerimäki
Cotter-Cootes-GallagherBuium-Hronek
Oleksiak-Schenn
Brisebois-ManciniSeptember 24, 2026 at 11:27 am #82522VHG
ParticipantI need to brush up on it. keeping him up a while should shuffle who’s claiming but the player will need waivers none the less to be sent down. If it’s a decent pick up, they most likely lose him. I’m sure they talked out the scenarios to death.
Looking at our roster and depth, a Sunday pick up should be able to beat out a number of both exempt and none. It’s that bad.
I stated earlier in the threads I think they go for a goalie. I also hear they are considering keeping up 3 goalies when Demko returns. That would support my instincts on what they are looking for on the wire. Of course, maybe something juicy trumps that.
RJ stated the other day they’ll be considering a goalie on waivers.
September 24, 2026 at 12:46 am #82474Booner
ParticipantI need to brush up on it. keeping him up a while should shuffle who’s claiming but the player will need waivers none the less to be sent down. If it’s a decent pick up, they most likely lose him. I’m sure they talked out the scenarios to death.
Looking at our roster and depth, a Sunday pick up should be able to beat out a number of both exempt and none. It’s that bad.
I stated earlier in the threads I think they go for a goalie. I also hear they are considering keeping up 3 goalies when Demko returns. That would support my instincts on what they are looking for on the wire. Of course, maybe something juicy trumps that.
-
This reply was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by
-
AuthorPosts