Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments

Home › Forums › Chicago Blackhawks › Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1,261 through 1,270 (of 1,383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26428
    Assman22
    Participant

    Ok dreamers, time to start the countdown to July 1st:

    Frank Seravalli @frank_seravalli 3h
    Sources say #mnwild superstar Kirill Kaprizov’s camp turned down an extension offer believed to be 8-years, $128 million
    in a meeting on Tuesday in Minnesota that would have made him the highest-paid player in #NHL history in both AAV ($16 million) and total dollars.

    Eklund was right lol. He’s totally coming to Chicago next year!

    #26423
    Metalhead
    Participant

    re: Laurent Brossoit

    Other than idle speculation about trading him, has anyone read *any actual info*
    about his health status going into training camp?

    This info has been locked down forever, it seems.

    #26421
    Metalhead
    Participant

    why don’t you write about a topic you want to discuss?

    I agree w/ Boilermaker.
    As people get more familiar with the comment section quirks, the more activity there will be.
    Helping newer members figure it out will help increase the hockey content.

    #26419
    Metalhead
    Participant

    Ok dreamers, time to start the countdown to July 1st:

    Frank Seravalli @frank_seravalli 3h
    Sources say #mnwild superstar Kirill Kaprizov’s camp turned down an extension offer believed to be 8-years, $128 million
    in a meeting on Tuesday in Minnesota that would have made him the highest-paid player in #NHL history in both AAV ($16 million) and total dollars.

    #26417
    Metalhead
    Participant

    Seems to be happening to me. Perhaps there’s a lag?

    You have to highlight the text you want to quote, even if you want to quote the entire post.

    #26404
    boilermaker
    Participant

    Can we get back to hockey while you old farts try to figure out how to use this forum correctly? Lol it’s like 2 pages of uhhh I don’t know what I’m doing uhhh…hahahaha

    Instead of bitching about past comments, why don’t you write about a topic you want to discuss?

    #26370
    Assman22
    Participant

    Can we get back to hockey while you old farts try to figure out how to use this forum correctly? Lol it’s like 2 pages of uhhh I don’t know what I’m doing uhhh…hahahaha

    #26355
    boilermaker
    Participant

    Seems to be happening to me. Perhaps there’s a lag?

    See Metalhead post on page 7.

    No lag on this forum, but a lag when posting on Frenchy’s articles.

    #26347

    Hmm, my quote posts don’t show up, anyone else have that issue? I see posts from others that are quotes, not sure what i’m doing wrong.

    Seems to be happening to me. Perhaps there’s a lag?

    #26287
    boilermaker
    Participant

    I don’t think I ever posted this here. Maybe I did on the other site. I came across this e-book that details X’s and O’s used by teams throughout the league. Cost is $32, but may be worth it to those of you who are really into the tactics or coach youngsters. There’s an illustrative example in the link.

    https://jhanhky.gumroad.com/l/hockeytactics2025

Viewing 10 posts - 1,261 through 1,270 (of 1,383 total)
Scroll to Top