Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leafs Talk #58792
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Everyone needs to just cope. I’m the only one allowed to be gay.

    You BeLeafer loozzers deserve everything you get.

    Countdown to Mmmmaaaarrrrnnneeeeerrrr!!!! Lmao.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #58547
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Oh fuck… trade the mid season tradable guys away and still try to win games.

    They’re not getting the pick but they’re not going to do much in the post season either. So trade and compete without hard expectations on whoever is left.

    Treliving must be fired before that can happen. He can’t built a winner and he can’t rebuild. He’s JFJ all over again.

    He can’t ‘built’ a winner? You’re such a retard. Room temp IQ cuck. Bagahahaha

    Mitch is almost Baaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #58207
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Cope.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #58206
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    I have done it again!!! Bahahahahaha

    Mitch MMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRNNNNNNEEEERRRRRR!!!!

    UG you pedo stop getting so triggered. Makes you look guilty. Your overcompensating is showing.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #58013
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Bahhahahaa

    What a retard this cuck UG is. Such a looozzzzzeeerrrr! He is a gluten for punishment on here. Day after day looking retarded with retarded retard comments. Getting proven wrong every single day must be exhausting.

    MITCH LOVE IS REAL!

    Cope you retard.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #56102
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Ok, I feel enough is enough Mr. Augello or who ever is running this site.

    You need to ban me and UnholyGoalie. We destroyed HockeyBuzz, twice! We are now destroying this site. If you’ve taken note, it’s pretty much us and Bruce in here in an echo chamber, with a few randos posting from time to time.

    We had nothing better to do than troll two sites, and only a permanent ban including all of our alts is called for.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #54291
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Now we DOMINATE this board!

    Scissor Sisters Power ACTIVATED!

    …I am amazing at this! Lmao suck it losers! Bahahahahahahahah

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #54009
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    First of all, we use a strap on and I’m the pitcher he’s the catcher.

    Second, rather than continuing to refer to us separately, please start using our preferred term: The Scissor Sisters.

    Mitch MAAARRRNNNNEEERRRR!!!

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #52126
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    I was minding my business, when all of a sudden I’m at a full 2.5 inches. I pop in here, and sure enough someone mentioned my Mitch!

    To answer your question, I wasn’t punching air, I was holding a White Claw and a vape pen.

    Mitch MMMAAAARRRNNNEEERRRRR!!

    in reply to: Leafs Talk #51915
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    Pay attention to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    What if I post under my OG user?

    BOOOO! Only dozzer giving me attention is soooooo boring.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 61 total)
Scroll to Top