Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #74258
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Classic Magician You Pussies!!!!!!!

    Mitchel is so fuckin’ good, another CLASSIC MAGIC PLAY!! Like most assists and now a GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!

    Blindly throw picks in areas and rack up them POINTS BABY!!!!! He doesn’t even have to mean to do things and he still gets points that how much he is god.

    THIS IS WHAT WE DOOOOO!!!!!!!

    AND THEN A REGULAR (actually on purpose goal).

    Right on pace. As we do cucks 1 out of every 5 points is on purpose!! But they all count even the flukes!!!!!!

    I love this so much for you pussies. We used you took your money ghosted each game 5,6,7 and then ghosted you permanently and went to VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!

    Mitch Conn Marner (very apropos)

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #74103
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BIG DEAL PUSSIES!

    Everything Mitchel touches turns to GOLD!!

    Didn’t even mean to block a shot last game, puck hit him while jumping, flips a puck blindly up ice Hail Mary style (Torts tactics all night) – bounces into a partial breakaway, another point BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Cope Cucks.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73973
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAAHA

    Suck Marners dick bitches!!! Bahahaha

    Another 2 great shifts again tonight!! To go with the 4 great shifts last series!!! Mitch is so good he only needs to show for a couple shifts a game!! Bahahahahahaahahahahahahah

    Cup & Smythe I love this for you guys!!….bow back to my CC or Horsey or Ranger or other account Bahahahahahaah

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73904
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    McCrimmon addressed Marner’s playoff-leading 21-point performance again at Stanley Cup Final media day on Monday.

    “I think the change has helped him. I think our team is deeper and a better team than what he had played on in Toronto,” McCrimmon said. “Not that Toronto didn’t have real good teams. But you have to have that depth throughout your roster. Because to go through three rounds, or hopefully four rounds, everybody has to take their turn.”

    GM Fat Boy McCrimmon better tread easy!! Lmao. If he doesn’t Mitchell, Me, UGy are ALL OUT!!! Calling out that Mitchell never had this level of playoff success individually or help the team like he is with Vegas when he was a laff???!!!!! LMFAO the ownership needs to FIRE HIS ASS!! Making it seem like Mitchell isn’t a star good enough to carry his team or that the pressure of being one of the ‘it’ guys for his team got to him. I don’t for a second believe his success is due to far less pressure to produce or be counted on….just cause he’s like 5th in depth doesn’t mean shit. 💩

    WE WILL NOT BE RUN OUT THIS TOWN WITH UNFLATTERING OPINIONS!!!!

    Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73857
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    LOOK AT ALL THESE LOOZZERRSS ORGANIZATIONS!!

    My lover UGGY WUGGY is bang on! I love this for you guys so much. No matter who wins it’s a testament to the lack of good decision making by all these teams management. LMAO!! So good! All these players weren’t good enough for their teams but here they are in a cup final bahaahahahahahahaha

    Just to name a few….

    Anderson (Calgary)
    Hanifin(Calgary)
    Barbashev (St.Louis)
    Eichel (Buffalo)
    Hart (London Ontario Jailhouse)
    Stone (Ottawa)
    Hertl (San Jose)

    F. Andersen (Anaheim)
    Carrier (St.Louis)
    Ehlers (Winnipeg)
    Hall (Edmonton)
    Miller (New York)
    Staal (Pittsburgh)
    Stankhoven (Dallas)

    Also, I love this for you cuck laffs fans too: Three games where sexy Mitch got 3pts & One game he got 4pts.

    13pts of his 21pts game in 4 games. 62% of his points in 4 games BAHAHAHAHAHAHA he doesn’t even have to try every game to be a Smythe winner

    He scored seven playoff goals and 11 assists against Utah and Anaheim and ZERO GOALS and 3 assists (2 in one game) against a solid Avs team that played terrible.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    MITCH IS GOD. See cucks, his up and down good sometimes (like 6 games all postseason) and disappearing others is good enough in VEGAS! Maybe if the laffs had a team where MITCH was the 6 best OR impactful player you retards would’ve had a cup already Bahahahahahahahahahaha

    Cope. Project Leafs Rebuild: 2073!

    in reply to: Leafs Draft and Free Agency 2026 #73313
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    PAY ATTENTION TO US PUSSIES & RESPOND TO OUR SHIT!!!!

    https://x.com/SEllisHockey/status/2058265840147968099
    Stenberg is doing some impressive stuff with Sweden.

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73311
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    We LOOOVVVEEE ROD THE BOD!

    Facts: UG AND I love Rod cause he’s the original CUCK. LINDROS banged his wife when they played together. He based everything on work ethic and being a cuck. Bahahahahaha

    Trying to pawn off the names everyone in here gave you BAHAHAHAHAHA! You have been called these names since HB days:

    Cuck, Incel, Groomer, Racist, Misogynist, Pedo, Rapist, etc., I LOVE THE I’M RUBBER YOUR’E GLUE EFFORT THOUGH BAHAHAHAHAAH

    YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE BUYING IT….out of the 4 people you lecture in here BAHAHAAHAHAHA

    TALKING TO LITERALLY NOBODY. STILL INSIGNIFICANT AND CHANGING NO ONES OPINION EVER!

    YOU ARE FORVER A SIMP MORON

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Cope Harder Cuck

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73293
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    BEST COACH ALL TIME!!!!!!

    Roddy the Body has been paying possum his whole coaching career. He has led and prepared his team to a record of: 1-17 in Conference Final games. They have one just once and been SWEPT 3 times. Lmao

    BAHAHAHAHA GUESS WHAT LOOZZERS – that was against good teams! Lmfao the Habs are playing good but nobody expected this. It’s like when the Oilers vs Canes was a Cup Final with Rod as a player. It’ll take a fluke like that to reach cup as a coach too. Hopefully he uses this fluke season where he isn’t facing a juggernaut like Fla or Tampa or Bruins (of old)….he gets this overachieving team to make it happen.

    Just in case UG isn’t here to post his daily repetition over and over and over and over and over and over again….blah blah blah blah

    Project Rebuild 2057

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73268
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    YOU PUSSIES WILL NEVER WIN

    I HAVE THIS ACCOUNT I HAVE EGGSBENS I HAVE HORSEY I HAVE CC I HAVE IT ALL

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME AND LAFFS WILL WIN NOTHING EVER

    I LOVE THIS FOR ALL Y’ALL

    SO GOOD

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I WILL RESPOND TO ALL AA POST WITH HORSEY AND ALL HORSEY WITH AA AND ALL AA WITH BENNY AND ALL BENNY WITH CC AND ALL CC AND SO ON! BAHAHAHAHA

    in reply to: Leafs Talk 2026 #73253
    Arctic_Aardvark
    Participant

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I LOVE THIS FOR YOU GUYS!

    YOU PUSSIES!

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    WHERES MY TWINKY UG? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    WHITECLAWS AND METH BABY!!!!

    WHO WAHTS TO FIGHT? BILLY? CUSHCuck?? CANADAGOOFCUP?

    COME UP HERE AND FIGHTME! LEGENDARY BIG ARM WILL CRUSH YOUS ALL PUSSIES!

    LMFAO

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 61 total)
Scroll to Top