Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let’s see if you laff loozzerrs give UGY my lover POWER OVER YOU!!
Respond to him so he can rant at you RETARDS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
You are all so pathetic! He has you all wrapped around his finger! He is your puppet master!! BAHAHAHAHAHA
HE will NEVA STOP trolling and sucking you RETARDS into negativity! BAHAHAHAHAHA
AND I will neva stop loving MITCH!!
MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH!!!
I love this for you guys!
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBahahahahahahaahahahahaaha
I have almost FULLY come together!!
Just a couple more alts and I dominate with my lover!
I LOVE this for you guys!
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantRJ?
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantHey, where has Canada Cup been? Cush? Big23iq?
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantEnjoy my latest alt bahahahahaahahahaha
I’m RickJames BITCH! Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
I love this for you guys!!
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He tried all summer to troll and nobody gave into it!!!! Now here we are with the same old same old.
You guys are so dumb. My lover UGGy only exists cause you all keep allowing him to. He keeps calling you morons retards and like retards you keep engaging him. You all refuse to communicate with him he loozzes his troll ability.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOZZERS WILL NEVA EVA LEARN.
MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH MITCH
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TORTS IS A RETARD!!! How do you expect to win the cup WHEN YOU HEALTHY SCRATCH MITCHELL MARNER FOR GAMES 5 & 6????!
HOW YOU HAVE TYE GREATEST CLUTCH GRINDER IN THE NHL IN THE PRESS BOX IS BEYOND ME?!
THIS IS SO RETARDED!! WHAT A LOOZZERRR!!!
I HATE THIS FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch Mitch
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantRETARD RETARDED RETARD RETARDED RETARD RETARDO?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
RETARDS.
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Talk about PUSSIES!! All these loozzerr EX NHL PLAYERS shading OUR MITCH UGY!!!!!!!!!
Like I don’t care you played in the NHL and see the game better than ME AND MY LOVER!!!!! WE KNOW MORE!!!! Literally every single time an ex NHLer talks about our HANDSOME JACKED RIPPED MITCH AND HIS SEXY NATURE, they want to point this out.
I feel all these accolades are backhanded! All these ex NHL players and others who worked in NHL and EVEN MITCHELS COACH AND GM, ALL POINTING OUT HE NEVER PLAYED LIKE THIS AT ALL IN TORONTO!!!! Ya no kidding, cause he was taking advantage and scamming the shit organization that is horribly run!!! Everyone has to preface their statements. SURE they ALL praise how he’s been playing this playoffs, but the ALWAYS have to point out the points that were FORTUNATE and the point out how he did NOTHING LIKE THIS AT ALL OR EVEN CLOSE IN TORONTO.
Now they are all starting point out the teams he’s played against. THIS PUSSY BIEKSA IS JUST THE LATEST MARNER DERANGEMENT SYNDROME SUFFERER:
“That brings me to my theory about Mitch Marner,” said Bieksa on Saturday night. “He’s leading the playoffs in goal and everybody’s asking ‘What’s different about Marner this year?’ Think about the team’s he’s played. Utah, Anaheim, and Colorado. Nobody is overly aggressive out of those teams so Marner hasn’t been really hit or knocked down a lot. He’s been able to make plays with the puck, that’s the big difference for me.”
EVERYONE NEEDS TO COPE!
UGY WUGGY REMEMBER OUR PLAN, just ignore the negativity about our negativity. These RETARDS on here can’t figure out our plan……..IS TO RUIN ALL ENJOYMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE SO ITS JUST YOU ME AND MY 5 ALTS!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Arctic_Aardvark
ParticipantBahahahahahahahaha
Me and UGY refuse to listen to the people AT THE COMBINE, we ONLY listen to SAUCES. You all can have your credible present SOURCES, we aren’t RETARDS we will continue to listen to the SAUCES.
We feel the most reliable accurate ones are:
Mike Marinara
Al Alfredo
Bob BologneseYou retards can even follow the right sauces.
Cope harder. I LOVE THIS FOR YOU GUYS.
Suck Marner’s Dick.
-
AuthorPosts