Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 717 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hawks Win Over Blues In Home Opener #84072
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Welcome back Frenchy.

    It was nice to get a win, but I’m getting tired of it being all dependant on Knight.

    Arty played great last night, in fact he’s been looking better every game.

    The forwards are driving me crazy, use your fricking speed to play defense. Lardis with a bad turnover but Moore comes back and coasts at his own blue line if he would of anticipated that McTavish was going to weave into the middle of the ice, duh, best place to score from he would of easily stopped the play before it started.

    If you don’t know what to do defensively skate your ass back and look for he next possible guy who can make a play

    in reply to: Hawks Fall In Buffalo, Winless On Road Trip #83999
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    All that talk about how the org puts on a great production and how they need to put more pucks on net?

    I’d be happy with playing tenacious defense and some actual puck possession with actual good passing from one team mate to another.

    All i see is a bunch of individual hockey being played still, I’ll call it ISO hockey and if this continues coaches are going to be losing their jobs pretty soon

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    What good is the speed of the forwards if they don’t use it to skate back, Lardis, Moore and Donato all coasting back into their own zone after Lardis made that terrible turnover, it’s very frustrating when your forwards aren’t willing to play defense

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Please stop deferring to Kane, Nazar can’t complete a pass, and they aren’t going to get better until they value puck possession, it’s horrible how little they value the puck

    in reply to: Hawks Fall In Buffalo, Winless On Road Trip #83911
    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    I said this in another area but I’ll also add it here, i thought Blashill was going to bring the Bolts defense here? If you have a team that is based on speed especially the forwards why are they not allowed to smother the player in the zone? Or the neutral zone. So much time and space for the opponent everywhere on the ice its disgusting and whatever they are doing doesn’t make them available for outlet passes, I’m so confused by what I’m seeing on the ice.

    A prime example of a play, why did Moore go for the fake backhand skate and allow Quinn all that space on his forehand that ended up as a goal. Then on another goal Moore was covering empty ice in his own zone instead of engaging the player coming into the zone that ended up scoring the goal.

    Even little things like Vlasic not tying up Eichels stick on the LVGK goal. I don’t understand how it appears to me the little things are not being taught to these players.

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Man i can’t believe it but this team will be picking another lottery pick, I think KD and the coaching staff will be gone after this.

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Why is it so hard to just cover the only option left on a 3 on 3, he’s a great skater he should easily be able to be on his hip, I’ll never understand covering empty ice

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Moore lost again defensively

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Nazar can’t even complete a pass this year cleanly

    BetweenTheDots
    Participant

    Half these players had a whole year to learn this new system and i guess it is so confusing they decide not to cover anyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 717 total)
Scroll to Top