Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI WILL ASK ABOUT THE fonts.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterGood stuff. Thanks. Contact me.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterMike and I have a great relationship with Brian. He will contribute from time to time as his busy schedule allows. We’ve brought in Ryan Wilson, who is very capable in his own right.
Side note: I still want to do a Meltzer/Metzer Flyers/Penguins point-counterpoint podcast one of these days.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterThey may need to add size to the wing sooner rather than later, so I could see that.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI think they were on the list but not sure.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterI have the same issue on mobile (Android). Th developers are aware and working on it.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterGood point. If it takes an effort to find a broadcast, few casual fans bother.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterNot in this case. He missed much of this past season, and he’ll be 19 on Oct 2. (He missed the cutoff for last year’s Draft by two weeks). Not his fault, but he’s nearly a year older than some other prospects in this year’s Draft. That would be one thing if the injury was the only concern. But he’s been good — not great, not dominant with any regularity — the last two seasons when healthy. He’s a much-hyped project in a Draft that doesn’t have much superstar talent. He’s all about tools and vital stats (height, weight). Will it come together in a meaningful way? Maybe and maybe not. There is as much bust as superstar potential here. I’m not taking that level of risk in the six spot.
Bill MeltzerKeymasterPass on at 6. What’s he actually DONE when healthy that screams “This is a future number one center”? I know the tools. I know about his frame. But it’s all in flashes. Then add the back injury. Then add fact he’s a late year birthday first-time draft candidate. Not at 6. 16 yes.
Bill MeltzerKeymaster -
AuthorPosts