Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 30, 2025 at 4:16 pm in reply to: Blackhawks Prospect Rankings: Pronman vs Ellis vs Coach Frenchy #23849
boilermaker
ParticipantInteresting that everyone has Lardis so far down the list. AKA rpeters01.
Glad to see you made it over.
August 29, 2025 at 7:07 pm in reply to: Blackhawks Prospect Rankings: Pronman vs Ellis vs Coach Frenchy #23779boilermaker
ParticipantReads like your responding to my post Frenchy. Unfortunately, my original post is not shown anymore within the comments. Kind of disappointing that I take the time to write my thoughts and then they disappear in the ether somewhere. Maybe it is just a quirk in the website.
boilermaker
ParticipantThanks for the update Bill.
I don’t mean to be a nitpicker, but there is a typo on the NHL DRAFT page. You show a date of June 31, but as you know the draft is June 27-28. I also like the league schedule information added to that page.
Also, are they any plans to show any future trades and free agent signings somewhere on the site? Maybe add a TRANSACTIONS link on the top banner. Keeping that updated over the next few weeks will be a full time job for someone, LOL.
Keep up the good work.
boilermaker
ParticipantBest wishes Bill and others, for the new site. It looks promising. I have a couple of questions.
1. Do you anticipate having a Chicago writer soon? I am looking forward to some Blackhawks content.
2.In the “Who We Are” section of the home page, it’s mentioned that eventually you’ll have salary cap data. Is it too much to expect a Capfriendly like format, or will you have something more basic?
Thanks for the feedback.
-
AuthorPosts