Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: July 1st!!! #76735
    Booner
    Participant

    …and there’s the D. Canucks sign Jamie Oleksiak. That’s 2 very large mean D they brought in.

    $5m x 2.

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76585
    Booner
    Participant

    EP40’s going to be pissed his only bud on the team is gone. Bottom line is he’ll probably just float through another season.

    I think they’ll spend the summer trying to get a reasonable return for him and if the summer runs out and camp is near, they will turn back to one of the trade partners that want it to cost them almost nothing. I really don’t see them starting the season with this controversy.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #76520
    Booner
    Participant

    I think you’re being a little bit hysterical.

    Maybe explaining what I want them to do sounds like hysteria to you… I suggest internet browsing from your safe space. Maybe opinions don’t seem so hysterical from there. Aside from that, I got nothing. Sounds like a *you* problem. 😉

    in reply to: A New Beginning #76517
    Booner
    Participant

    It was nice of RJ to help out the Canadians although I think it should be the other way round… Since the Canucks are not much above the cap floor for 2027, they should have taken on Gallagher’s whole salary in exchange for a draft pick. If Canadians didnt want to do it, move on and keep looking.

    I want to add some character vets on the cheap as well but they need to keep their head in the asset/draft capital acquisition game. Sign free agent vets with trading them at the TDL in mind. Take on contracts like they just did but get something out of it for the rebuild.

    I keep hearing how good Gallagher will be for the young guys but what does this mean? Are they going to resign him because everyone they just drafted wont be here until a year or two, some maybe 3 years or longer after his contract expires. He’s hardly needed for the group we’ll have this season if it’s not a move for flipping.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #76500
    Booner
    Participant

    7 of the 9 they just drafted will be at development camp this week. The goalie and Bryzgalov will not be there.

    Going to be the most interesting D camp in quite a while…

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76481
    Booner
    Participant

    Brendan Gallagher
    A. CAPTAIN
    AGE
    34
    POS
    RW
    SHOT
    R
    H
    5’9″
    W
    183lbs

    This 34 year old midget

    I don’t know why this was so important for them to do. Seems like they’ve been pursuing this for a while. They should bring in a vet or two that will have at least a little trade value on one of the future trade deadlines… not retiring players.

    in reply to: Bye Nil’s B*tch! #76478
    Booner
    Participant

    Canucks are now minus one Swedish midget.

    Who’s this 34 year old you speak of?

    in reply to: Canucks Select Caleb Malholtra #76400
    Booner
    Participant

    Turns out Olsen is going to Boston U this season. He’ll be on the team with Malholtra. Olsen being a winger, they should get some playing time together at some point. Caleb a play maker… Olsen a shooter.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #76291
    Booner
    Participant

    Olsen at 6’1″ 187 lbs is the smallest of their picks so far. They have drafted a lot size in the forward position. I like it….

    Not fussy on the Brooks Rogowski pick, would’ve rather had Roobroeck or Harrington, but at least Rogowski has massive size for a project prospect. I did not want Mathis Preston, I just didn’t want to say anything.

    Rogowski was a baseball player not too long ago. Hockey is fairly new to him. At least he skates well for his size and has decent hands. Bust potential is there but not as much as another big body they just drafted, Yaroslav Bryzgalov. From what I hear this guy can’t skate worth shit…

    in reply to: Day 1 in the books & onto Day 2 #76281
    Booner
    Participant

    Ben Kuzma and Brook Ward say Olsen is a Swede.

    He plays in Sweden. He’s from Oslo Norway.

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 304 total)
Scroll to Top