Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A New Beginning #83699
    Booner
    Participant

    EP the hit machine. VHG’s boy is anti-tank.

    Funny thing was I was listening to the game and when he threw that big hit I 100% thought it was DPetey. Even after they talked about it I still thought that. A few minutes later I caught the replay and laughed my ass off.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Tracker #83697
    Booner
    Participant

    After 2 snoozer periods of no scoring, BU broke out in the 3rd vs Alaska. Caleb Malholtra gets his first college goal in the 4-0 win.

    Cootes gets his first pro goal for Abby tonight vs Calgary.

    Mueller gets his 2nd goal of the season in that game.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #83691
    Booner
    Participant

    Canucks are playing fun hockey. Back to reality tomorrow. Should be one for the tank.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Tracker #83569
    Booner
    Participant

    Quiet night for the prospects.

    Novotny held off the scoresheet.

    Rogowski 1a

    Mueller 1g

    Cootes held off the score sheet

    Medvedev gets the W

    Malholtra held off the scoresheet. 2 shots, 6/5 on the dot. 2 pm

    Olsen held of the score sheet. 2 shots

    Side note: Malholtra and Olsen’s fellow draftee and team mate Tynan Lawrence with the OT Winner and an apple. 6 shots… I’ve predicted he will have a big bounce back season. Good pick for St Louis.

    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by Booner.
    in reply to: A New Beginning #83553
    Booner
    Participant

    I don’t give them too much credit for the Hughes trade. Anyone would have done well. I could have gotten a boatload for Hughes. JR sure screwed the team up trying to keep Hughes happy.

    Same with the Miller trade. Only agrees to 1 team but wants to be traded. I would have sat his ass until he opened up on the options. What do they do, just like the Hughes trade, bends over backwards for the outgoing backstabber while limiting the Canuck’s return and success moving forward. Those clowns in management didnt seem to put the team 1st at all.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #83552
    Booner
    Participant

    By the time the third rolled around, Vancouver really put fear into Edmonton. They managed a whopping 88.46 CF%, 98.59 xGF%, an 11-0 scoring-chance lead, and a 7-0 high-danger-chance advantage. In the years of writing the Statsies, there may not have been a more statistically dominant period than this one. The Canucks played out of their minds at even strength and really made this a game, and that’s all anyone could’ve asked out of them after getting into such a big hole early.

    They didnt quit even though the win was near impossible with Lankinen’s performance. This is what you want to see.

    in reply to: Canuck’s Prospect Tracker #83450
    Booner
    Participant

    Novotny’s goal tonight gets him OHL play of the night… and what a goal.

    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Booner.
    in reply to: A New Beginning #83447
    Booner
    Participant

    Rossi and EP40 put up 3 points tonight. 8 hits for Petey most of them after getting his face stitched up. I mean, I can’t complain about that work ethic.

    Crazy… 16 goals in this game. Lankinen letting in every 3rd shot… good grief.

    in reply to: A New Beginning #83440
    Booner
    Participant

    Pretty sad when Paul Cotter is your best player. Work ethic, what about the rest of the team?

    Rossi 2g 1a…

    I didnt come into this season with your expectations so I’m not freaking out at all.

    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Booner.
    in reply to: A New Beginning #83433
    Booner
    Participant

    Going to be a long season.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 302 total)
Scroll to Top