Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Brukie
ParticipantTank baby tank
Like I said, if they cant win now, how will they win with less players? If trading for picks and prospects, it will take years if they develop at all. Why would Miller and Mika hang around is beyond me?
Brukie
ParticipantIs anyone else having to log in every time they use this site?
No, but It will randomly log me out.
I use Firefox
Brukie
Participant“I think I’d rather be water boarded that watch the Rangers at MSG.”
He still loves Drury!!! LOL
Brukie
ParticipantI love Toms melt downs on X. He is insane!!
Brukie
ParticipantIts crazy just waiting for the shoe to drop.I dont see how picks and prospects will help the Mikas and Millers now.
Brukie
ParticipantMy question is, if the Rangers cant win with Panarin, Trocheck and whoever else they trade, how will they be competitive afterwards??? Picks and prospects wont be ready for at least 3 years. Why keep Miller and Mika around? Why would they want to even stay?
Brukie
ParticipantIf you believe Ek, Panarin deal is close.
Brukie
ParticipantSullivan has proven time and time again he is playing the kids, so how will he steer the ship past this retool?? Unless Drury will just change the vets and not add youth.
Brukie
ParticipantRangers have 16 games in March….Brutal
Brukie
ParticipantSo a GM is saying they want a top talent for a young prospect? Not letting the entire league know he wants that player gone at all costs and then become baffled when no one offers anything of value? Interesting concept.
Arent you suppose to just say please someone just take him??
-
AuthorPosts