Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rangers Revamp Roster On FA Day #76938
    Brukie
    Participant

    This team isnt better. The only way it would be is if the prospects produce otherwise we just went sideways.

    in reply to: Impact Of Trade Day Tuesday On Rangers #76452
    Brukie
    Participant

    Man, TJ’s last rant before getting banned killed this place

    Yeah, if I ever met him, Id hurt him.

    in reply to: Impact Of Trade Day Tuesday On Rangers #76451
    Brukie
    Participant

    I think a 30g scorer for 2 first round picks is a pretty good deal. Thing is he played with Eichel, we dont have a premium center for him to play with. We have to hope Miller’s shoulder is healed.

    in reply to: Impact Of Trade Day Tuesday On Rangers #76201
    Brukie
    Participant

    Dorofyev is a great pick up for literally nothing but he replaces Panarin production. We will see how the rest plays out.

    Im thinking Drury over played Trocheck. Now that Larkin and JRob are out there the the price on him has dropped.

    in reply to: Impact Of Trade Day Tuesday On Rangers #75904
    Brukie
    Participant

    Its ok Jan, you just dont get to see a true genius at work, he is there, just watching

    in reply to: Next Two Weeks Critical For Drury, Rangers #75749
    Brukie
    Participant

    Lots of movement going on.

    in reply to: Next Two Weeks Critical For Drury, Rangers #75517
    Brukie
    Participant

    Drury does not equal genius, more like useless.

    in reply to: Ping Pong Balls Revealed Tonight, Will NYR Pick First? #72749
    Brukie
    Participant

    50/50 isnt bad odds. You have to go with it. The player probably doesnt really help make the team better right away though.

    Brukie
    Participant

    Welcome home! – Maybe one of the four teams that pick ahead likes an off the boarder and would be willing to drop back for both Rangers 1sts. R You doing it for one or two slots down?

    I have to tell you the truth, I dont follow the prospects at all to give you a good answer. Most of the time, the top picks hit more often than the bottom first rounders, so I would do it if there was a player that could be worth it, even its for a spot or two.

    Looking at the list that nyrangers posted, there is like 6 or 7 players that are pretty good on that list so I disagree with him on that.

    Brukie
    Participant

    I dont like the way this lottery system is. You should be able to move up more than 4 spots and the top 4 spots are a lock for the top 4 picks.

    I dont like the way this lottery system is. You should NOT be able to move up more than 4 spots and the top 4 spots are a lock for the top 4 picks.

    Fixed

    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by Brukie.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 248 total)
Scroll to Top