Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13840
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    Panthers would still have to trade somebody like Rodrigues to have enough space for Marchand who probably wants at least 7.

    I’d bet Marchand is willing to take far less than $7M to run it back again.

    They can’t afford more than $1M with some bonuses that count against next year. He’s gone.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13772
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    I think they move Domi and add Marchand and Mangiapane.

    Hope they dont offer anymore than $6m per for Marchand….simply not worth it. IMO

    Way more concerned about term than AAV

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13759
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    I think they move Domi and add Marchand and Mangiapane.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13710
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    imagine crying over Tarasenko who makes 4.75m scored 11 goals.. and won a cup with stl, 7 years ago

    If the Leafs are going to waste cap space on soft wingers, they’re better off doing it with guys who at least have a chance of of proven playoff success.

    Or maybe you enjoy watching the Leafs keep make the same mistakes and lose every year when it matters.

    Enjoy Malgin 2.0.

    He’s an RFA next year when there’re real FA options hitting the market. I have no problem with team taking some chances on guys with expiring contracts.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13707
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    Has anyone figured out if UG and Jewel are the same person?

    And how does Drexel fit into this jackass threesome?

    Actually, Drexel didn’t bother me nearly as much as the other two.

    Drexel was less dumb

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13697
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    UG could quite literally be the leafs GM himself and he’d criticize all his moves online lol

    Has anyone figured out if UG and Jewel are the same person?

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13508
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    I concur.

    Do we hear that Marner right have been trade to Vegas??????

    Treliving has been negotiating with them

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13465
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    Nice contract with Knies

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13379
    CanadaCup
    Participant

    Forget marchand. What a waste of money he would be on the leafs.
    Hes effective as a 3rd liner on a mi e with other good third liners. On the leafs, he’d play second line against tougher comp and wouldnt be as effective.
    Use the $8-9m on something else.

    Agreed. Marchand can go cash in somewhere else.

    He took a discount to stay with the bruins and now that he has this cup, why should he take another discount somewhere else? I’m sure someone will pay him $8 million but not the leafs (I hope). I do think if he wants to stay in Florida he takes a discount though.[/quote]

    I don’t mind a bit of an overpay but not for 4 years

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #13375
    CanadaCup
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 158 total)
Scroll to Top