Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,871 through 1,880 (of 2,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #17081
    dmnted
    Participant

    I forgot forgot my password for the other site. Probably a good thing.

    Did you try 0000?

    that’s for your bank cards you silly goose.
    password is what his password is for the site.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #17072
    dmnted
    Participant

    My ban was also lifted early. lol

    Why isn’t the reply function here working? I thought it was fixed and working?

    I guess I could check to see if my ban has been lifted. Edit: yup I have posting abilities, must be August 15. LOL
    You need to quote instead of reply.
    Two buttons for the same thing.
    I guess like having two nipples.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #16867
    dmnted
    Participant

    The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed forward Miroslav Holinka (this year 5th rnd pick) to a three-year, entry-level contract, the team announced Tuesday.
    Let’s see what this kid bring into camp in September. Wickenheiser liked him.

    in reply to: Reaves Out #16806
    dmnted
    Participant

    Because, didn’t you know?! Everybody loves the Leafs! Especially jilted former GMs!

    Oh! My!! The Leafs aren’t Raymond and your dislike of the Leafs is out of this world.

    in reply to: Reaves Out #16355
    dmnted
    Participant

    I highly doubt he’s the next Benoit unless it’s in context of a guy nobody knew that turned out solid. He’s a puck moving defenseman that hasn’t been able to do that very effectively in the NHL yet.

    exactumumdo
    I was reading an article that he could come out of nowhere to be a solid defender.
    Similar to how Benoit has evolved with the Leafs. I’m not saying he’s here to replace Benoit but his trajectory with the Leafs will be similar..

    in reply to: Reaves Out #16298
    dmnted
    Participant

    16297 said:

    Think he makes the team or do they risk sending him down? At his age I’d like seeing him get time on the marlies to see if he fits their structure with regular ice time. If he does resign the RFA, if not let him walk.

    Could be fighting Myers for a spot on the team or is he the next Benoit?

    in reply to: Reaves Out #16292
    dmnted
    Participant

    I did like the Reaves signing but as the game went on, I see that he wasn’t what I thought the player he’d be/was.
    Let’s see what Berube can do with Thrun who’s not small. That Leafs D are big men.

    in reply to: Reaves Out #16291
    dmnted
    Participant

    3rd man in? Look who was on the ice at the time. Kucherov, Point and Stamkos. So Mitch couldn’t handle those bruisers? He probably needed his Depends changed, with the thought of having to fight someone that was the same size as he was. I also remember this year, when Matthew Tkachuk was chasing him around, late in the game, slashing at him. He should have poll axed him across the ankles and that nonsense would have stopped immediately. He just didn’t have the stomach to do what needed to be done. Somewhere, I read that UG/AA mentioned that Marner was a lot like Gilmour in his prime. What a joke! There’s a reason that they called Gilmour “Killer”. That look of intensity and willingness to stick an opponent when necessary is part of what made Gilmour a bonafide star. Marner was never that and never will be that.

    Flip Gilmour for Marner in that pic and I have a pretty good feeling Doug wouldn’t just be standing there lol

    At least tie someone up. Somewhere there are two Lightning players on one Leafs player….

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #15993
    dmnted
    Participant

    Leafs ship Reaves to Sharks, acquire Thrun

    nice ????

    Like – none of us know Thrun from a hole in the wall, I don’t think – but he has represented the US in the U17, U18, U20 (WJC) and the World Championship. He’s 6’2 / 190, so maybe a little sleight of build, but at 24 he’s better than just getting a contract dump which is what I would have expected.

    and no Leafs draft picks going with him ????????

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #15989
    dmnted
    Participant

    Leafs ship Reaves to Sharks, acquire Thrun

    nice ????

Viewing 10 posts - 1,871 through 1,880 (of 2,095 total)
Scroll to Top