Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,891 through 1,900 (of 2,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rielly For Kadri Would Be The Ultimate In Stupidity #15339
    dmnted
    Participant

    No chance that happens.

    Kadri and Andersson are huge pieces of value to their team. They would expect a way bigger return.

    Also, no chance Rielly is waiving to go to Calgary. Vancouver or Seattle, maybe. Not Calgary.

    Why Not? I think it’s just as close as Seattle is. You know something, you are forgetting about Tessa. Does she really what to live
    in those two cities? I think Calgary is just as appealing as the other two you mentioned.

    I would need a hell of a Leafs offer to pry those two out of Calgary.
    I know my offer above is crap.

    in reply to: Rielly For Kadri Would Be The Ultimate In Stupidity #15338
    dmnted
    Participant

    Kadri + Andersson for Rielly + Carlo + some sweetner

    Then get rid of Reaves/Kampf

    No to Carlo being moved. It would need to someone else like the right to Niemela or possibly Danforth.
    You keep Reaves and you pass him through waivers. He gets claimed, –ok, if not, he’ll only cost the Leafs under $250k toward the cap.
    Kampf, Jornkrok can be moved.
    Robertson is going to arbitrations so he’ll cost imo under $2M on 1 year contract, so the Leafs will about 3M left to play with as is.

    I really do like the idea of getting those 2 players from Calgary.

    Kadri + Andersson for Rielly + Niemela or Rifai or Prokop + Kampf + a 2nd rnd pick in 2028

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #15174
    dmnted
    Participant

    Considering he got offered $919K I wonder how much more he wants? Sure he got 15 goals but only 22 points and it’s not like he’s physically notable.

    I just read a blurb on him and he’s projected to get 1.38M cap hit for 2 years.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #15147
    dmnted
    Participant

    So, when is Bobbyson and the Leafs going to arbitration cause that’s what I think this were it’s headed in there negotiations with him

    Arbitration hearings will be held July 20-Aug. 4 and though the judge can award a one- or two-year contract, the parties can negotiate any deal right up to the hearing date to avoid the process.
    If the award exceeds $4.85 million a year, the team can walk away and the player becomes an unrestricted free agent.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #15125
    dmnted
    Participant

    So, when is Bobbyson and the Leafs going to arbitration cause that’s what I think this were it’s headed in there negotiations with him

    in reply to: Kadri’s Return: Hear me out #14921
    dmnted
    Participant

    Yes

    but Kampf and Jarnkrok will not be enough to get him out of Calgary

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #14746
    dmnted
    Participant

    My guess is that Robbie is a sign and trade as part of a top 6 deal. Toss Cowan in and we can hopefully pick up somebody good in their prime.

    Since Bobbyson is RFA, and this goes to arbitration, the Leafs would not be able to trade him.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #14593
    dmnted
    Participant

    Kadri for Kampf and Jarnkrok, straight up.

    I think getting Kadri back would be a fucking stunner move. #93 this time too. Perfect time for him to bring the Cup experience and Cup home. Didn’t really want him to leave in the first place.

    Tavares can take the draws, or teach him cuz he’s a 48.7%, but then let him do the center role and dish some sauce to WIlly and JT, while JT catches his breath on the D side ???? (I know they’re the same age)

    Knies, Matthews, Domi/Marcelli
    Tavares, Kadri, Nylander
    McMann, Roy, Marcelli/Domi
    Lorentz, Laughton, Pezz

    McCabe, Tanev
    Reilly, Carlo
    Benoit, OEL

    Stoli
    Woll

    Fuck ya. That team can hurt and score. I’m in!!!

    That number has been retired for the Leafs team.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #14591
    dmnted
    Participant

    Kadri for Kampf and Jarnkrok, straight up.

    Lets hope their m-ntc doesn’t put a wrinkle in that trade proposal or Kadri NMC.

    in reply to: Leaf Talk – 2025-26 Season #14274
    dmnted
    Participant

    </quote>
    Problem with that is both Nylander and Matthews are both the primary shooters of the line. And both JT and Knies are the front of net guys. Whoever will be on the alternate wings just needs to be a half decent setup guy.[/quote]

    Yeah, they need a balanced top 9, so moving Nylander to 1RW doesn’t make a ton of sense there.

    Almost wondering if Nick Robertson stays now, plays with Roy on the 3rd line.[/quote]

    I guest he was qualified then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,891 through 1,900 (of 2,095 total)
Scroll to Top