Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 2,081 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83646
    dmnted
    Participant

    I was doing some cultivation and was listning to the game on the radio.
    Not the same without Bowen.
    Go Leafs Go !!!

    Leafs to the power kill…..

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83637
    dmnted
    Participant

    Go LEAFS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let’s f”n go !!!!!!!!!

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83501
    dmnted
    Participant

    I did not realize that Nylander got benched after the Islanders scored that shorty in the third period.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83400
    dmnted
    Participant

    Will the Leafs aquire Nikishin from the The Canes?
    The Canes are asking for at least two first round picks for him I think.
    Not sure who’d be going otherway from the Leafs. Hopefully not one of the Leafs young Dman.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83355
    dmnted
    Participant

    Bobbyson with 2 goals last night in Pittsburg romp over the Flyers. 👍

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83352
    dmnted
    Participant

    I cannot see the new post I just made before this one.

    Nobody cares.

    That’s because after you post, the site sends you to the first entry and you need to click on the #1 to take you to the latest post.
    backwards yes.
    pain in the arse, yes.

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83321
    dmnted
    Participant

    scary ending but the Leafs come out on top in this game. 👍💙

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83320
    dmnted
    Participant

    ok, time for Matthews to get a PP goal.!!!

    ouch, that was a shorty

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83319
    dmnted
    Participant

    ok, time for Matthews to get a PP goal.!!!

    in reply to: 2026-27 Thread #83317
    dmnted
    Participant

    bad time to take a penalty
    power killing the Leafs do.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 2,081 total)
Scroll to Top