Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Load Management
ParticipantNice…are you just chucking it out there from around Tower Point? A couple of my buddies got into them yesterday too, they said it was a crazy day and sent photos too. I’m jealous.
No, just 15 minutes up the road from our place in Sooke. I won’t mention the spot. Shore fishing in certain spots is getting stupid since a few people started posting videos and crap online. Guy almost hit me with his cast yesterday. The sad part is until this year me and a couple locals fished this spot to ourselves for around 20 years. Then one idiot we fish with posted a couple videos…now it’s stupid with people. 20 guys on a Monday when it would normally be 3 or 4.
Load Management
Participant2 more today after work.
Load Management
ParticipantI talked to a buddy of mine who’s set up at the China Creek Campground on the Alberni Inlet, he said sockeye were good but the Springs have been slow thus far. Maybe he’s just not that good of a fisherman and can only tie one knot?
Over the last couple of weekends I’ve put 4 Springs and 5 hatchery Coho into the freezer. All from shore. Went out for an hour today before the Shamrocks game and bagged another Spring. My friends are loving me for all the fish I’m giving them.
Load Management
ParticipantI’m happy for you, if it’s better for you and your family…awesome.
Now you can’t stand by your fence in Sooke with your wife-beater on and drink Lucky beer.
Thanks dude. I drink PBR because all my friends drink Lucky. It’s better for sharing because it adds a different beer to the mix that they’ll drink. Also, band t-shirts instead of the tye dyed wife beater.
Yeah, I lucked out with this gig. Had to pass 4 courses with at least 75% to get my certification for 3 years.
Load Management
ParticipantLook at you coming in with intelligence and common sense, you know, for a guy that operates a shovel for a living you bring up some valid points.
I changed careers for much better pay and job security. I’m working in the propane industry now. Yes, I know all the Hank Hill jokes.
-
This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by
Load Management.
Load Management
Participant@Lefty.
That doesnt remove it from bad contract status if he continues to miss mass games every season. When a lot of us were worried about his injuries moving forward, PA and JR pushed a contract at him. They did the same at Petey when they should have sat back and waited. Useless fux…
It’s 3 years at 8.5mil Expires in 2029 when he’s 33. It’s not like it’s hancuffing the franchise or standing in the way of a younger better prospect. He plays to the level of pay when healthy. If he’s not it goes on LTIR. It’s actually quite reasonable.
Load Management
ParticipantRossi’s gonna score 60 points this year and Petey’s gonna score 80, ruining our chances at a first overall pick because Aquilini will get a massive chub and think the Canucks are ready to compete for the playoff cash.
Rossi 60 points fair. EP will be an easy player to displace.
I hope Petey plays well enough to displace 11.6 million dollars from the Canucks salary cap.
Load Management
ParticipantI would say Rossi has a better chance of “staying healthy” than EP40.
I hope he’s in shape and he starts out hot offensively, if he puts up good numbers by Christmas the Canucks can do the old “pump & dump” that sausage boy loves so much.
Settle down old man.
Load Management
ParticipantThey need to play the hell out of Rossi and pad his stats. If they set him up to finish the season with 50-60 points and at his salary, he will be a good summer trade. A 2027 1st or perhaps a 2028 plus. No sense keeping him beyond the summer.
Pump and dump?
Load Management
ParticipantHow bout dem DBacks baby!!
Who?
-
This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts