Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A New Beginning #79315
    Load Management
    Participant

    I keep forgetting how stupid Canucks fans are

    The only reason most of us are here is to bask in the glory of your intellect. Tell me more about how stupid I am. No more than 2 syllable words though. I get headaches from reading too many smart words. Makes my thinker hurt.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #79116
    Load Management
    Participant

    What up bee atches??

    Well, there goes the neighborhood.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #78622
    Load Management
    Participant

    There is a long list of players that played like crap here. Eventually you got to stop blaming the players and look at the system

    Yes, paying a player before winning is the biggest flaw in said system in my opinion.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #78615
    Load Management
    Participant

    “Character issues in Vancouver”?

    Swamp isn’t drained yet!

    They need to stop paying top dollar for guys who haven’t won shit. It’s been a vicious cycle that is constantly killing the opportunity to build a winner.

    in reply to: Lack of Scouts? #78612
    Load Management
    Participant

    Thanks for that. They are definitely running thin in that department, but that department hasn’t been very good anyways.

    You back in Canada or you in Mexico?

    Bob Nill who were you at HB?

    I’m back in Canada for a couple of months.

    It’s Reuby.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #78611
    Load Management
    Participant

    OEL was just overpaid with a bad contract. He did okay once he got bought out and moved out of the toxic Vancouver market.

    He was absolutely crap here. If he’s fragile enough that playing in the Vancouver market hurt his performance that’s a character issue. Either way, he’s making more money not to play here than he’s made everywhere else he’s signed since.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #78560
    Load Management
    Participant

    I’m not sure the recent era of this franchise would know how to function without an underachieving and vastly overpaid Swede crapping all over the pay scale.

    in reply to: Dog days of Summer #78331
    Load Management
    Participant

    I am the person that use to use that name but that was years ago he doesn’t exist anymore. Haven’t worked in the tel industry since covid.

    I liked VANTEL better. He was feisty.

    in reply to: Dog days of Summer #78139
    Load Management
    Participant

    VHG may be looking older and old no money but that is because of all the Tequila shots for breakfast and senorita’s for lunch. Oh wait you said VGK never mind carry on.

    Your reading skills are pretty much on par for around here. Good thing you corrected yourself before Booner did, we could’ve had ourselves a 4 page ordeal.

    Load Management
    Participant

    Canucks have a bunch of 2/3 Cs including the Swedish Disappointment guy. They still need a 1C they should bring drafting top five for two more years.Likker doesn’t seem like an NHL guy to em. Just my take I may be wrong.JR and Allvin were stupid, Worst management ever so I am not sure they knew what the hell they were doing when drafting trading or signing contracts.

    You and I got our share of grief for questioning some of their early moves. “This is so refreshing” the group thinkers were saying about every dumb move. Meanwhile I’m asking “how does this make any sense?”.

    Some of their early moves were pretty good. They just had no follow up when things started going off the rails.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 75 total)
Scroll to Top