Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2027 Draft Thread #81618
    Load Management
    Participant

    DuPont or bust!

    Let’s just worry about how far they can fall in the lottery and work our expectations outward from there.

    in reply to: The ‘BRO’ line…Discuss #81085
    Load Management
    Participant

    Right now as it sits I see them finishing in the top 5 in the league, possibly even top 2, for gayest line names in the league.

    Name these other 4. TYIA

    Why do you have to be so negative? The season hasn’t started. I’m trying to be optimistic with my projections.

    in reply to: The ‘BRO’ line…Discuss #80978
    Load Management
    Participant

    Right now as it sits I see them finishing in the top 5 in the league, possibly even top 2, for gayest line names in the league.

    in reply to: Suck it Booner. #80769
    Load Management
    Participant

    @Booner

    I like the Gibbs Kitimat or the heavier copper and orange Croc once they start poking their noses into the estuaries. Which is probably within a week or so. But right now I’m still hucking shiny lead from the beach and trying not to kill non locals.

    I tried braided but it was a nightmare in the wind for me. Plus it felt dead after 50+years of fishing mono. I like having the flex and twang when I cast. I’m 15lb test all the time.

    My Shimano rod is a Techmium. With a 6000 Shimano Stradic saltwater spincaster. Love the setup for out here. I think it ran me about 5 bills. So, not outrageously priced. If anything I might go a bit longer next rod.

    in reply to: The EP40 Drama that won’t go away FFS. #80710
    Load Management
    Participant

    My god this site is clunky. Tried to reply to some comments and it logs me out when I do. That’s frustrating. Overt stupidity needs to be called out.

    If that’s the case I’d have to call out every one of your posts for your overtly stupid username.

    in reply to: Buium Contract? #80708
    Load Management
    Participant

    Buium Just signed 8 yrs 9.38m per.

    Hope this one ages well.

    I’m hoping they offered this contract knowing they were gonna shed 11.6 mil off the payroll. You can’t help but like the kid. He has more personality in his left nut than Hughes had in his entire smurf body.

    in reply to: Suck it Booner. #80707
    Load Management
    Participant

    I’m sure you don’t need luck…

    What are you using for lures?

    It’s insane. They’re hitting everything I throw at them when they’re there. I bought a more sensitive 10 foot Shimano rod a couple of years ago. It’s making a big difference. I can feel the timid Coho hits and get a quicker set.

    in reply to: Suck it Booner. #80612
    Load Management
    Participant

    Just started this thread to prove that it could be done. Hopefully it stops some of the incessant whining. But I doubt it.

    That was yesterday… these issues come and go… like your luck at snagging salmon.

    I’ve been quite lucky this year. I might even learn a new knot to celebrate.

    in reply to: Dog Days 2.0 #80600
    Load Management
    Participant

    I never went back to that site even once. It was over. It was no longer a hockey site.

    X is becoming a cesspool also these days.

    I don’t think the future is bright any longer for Canadian hockey. NHL is streaming more games and with the currency exchange difference and top players wanting to play in tax free states It does not look good for Canucks. I probably expect to see about forty games on TV this year instead of the full 82 plus.

    84 games this year. Gotta milk the teet until it’s dry. I don’t imagine the revenue from the extra 2 games makes it’s way to the consumer in any way shape or form aside from the extra wallet grab.

    in reply to: One knot that rules them all. Fishing thread. #80012
    Load Management
    Participant

    I stopped fishing some of my favorite lakes because of this. Simon Lake use to be such a gem… now 45 min line ups to put a car topper in this little lake…. even longer to get out because the bite shuts off like a light switch and everyone wants to leave at the same time.

    What bothers me more than anything else is they just roll in and have no clue about fishing etiquette. Most of them, not all, show little to no respect for the locals that have put in their time to gain their wisdom. Then wonder why they get the local treatment when they set up beside one. All because they’re using the internet as opposed to their brain for common sense. It also wrecked surfing down here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 75 total)
Scroll to Top