Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Nighthawk
ParticipantGood on the vets being leaders
[MacIntyre] Ryan Johnson said it was players who decided to report early and start training and building chemistry together. Thatcher Demko and Brock Boeser spearheaded that initiative. Everyone on the roster was in VAN by Sept. 1.
Nighthawk
ParticipantWe all know how it ended lol
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DPDndadqo/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nighthawk
ParticipantPay days
Gauthier 6/13.5m
Batherson 8/10.75m
Leonard 8/10.5mNighthawk
ParticipantMore options for a last place team
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19MkccrFgD/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nighthawk
ParticipantOf course ideally winning the Dupont sweepstakes is the best fit & for need. Never can have enough good RHD. As said below Dupont Hronek Willander is deep as well as fills the need for organization D depth. Hronek we know what we have. Willander is developing & trending just fine hopefully this season we see a bigger step from him. Zeev top LHD with EP grooming to be a physical & solid D. Could use more physical big defensive D prospects added to the system.
If the usual expected no luck with the lottery happens once again it’s a top C pick. Not wanting a winger but early rankings has it Jonah Neuenschwander & Sammy Nelson be my early choices.
Who is your early C pick or go W?
Nighthawk
ParticipantA sweet Hamhuis hip check you’ll luv this
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19kiCprsFe/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Nighthawk
ParticipantHronek comment…
Absolutely loved Hronek’s last answer.
“What is it that kept you here?”
“Honestly, I think it’s really important, I just don’t want to run away. I think you can build something special here. That’s the goal”
You can’t trade this kind of guy when you’re rebuilding. With that way of thinking, Hronek is part of the solution.
Nighthawk
ParticipantThis really has my interest. I was impressed with Ohgren as the so called throw in that I never saw that way. Middle 6 is written all over him. 3rd wheel with high end speed & a developing offence. Ceiling could be a 3rd wheel top line with the right Dynamic duo. Currently that isn’t available yet. Onoto his contract extension. I’d go 8yrs the max & take that plunge. Imo his agent would advise shorter term to up his value. Onto my 8yr term I’d try for 8/3.5m a 400% raise on his entry level deal betting on his future. He’s a beast in the gym & plenty of cap space ‘ plenty more cap space is coming. Leaves 2 questions is 8yrs too long for Ohgren to risk passing up a bigger pay day but get overpaid earlier or risky on GMRJ’s part? Lastly is that offer even in the ballpark?
Will Canucks Sign “Wildcard” to an 8-Year Deal Before the Deadline?
Nighthawk
ParticipantNighthawk
ParticipantMcDavid on another level
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1GrmAhAiA2/?mibextid=wwXIfr
-
AuthorPosts