Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
nyrangers9479
ParticipantNew blog
nyrangers9479
ParticipantSo a GM is saying they want a top talent for a young prospect? Not letting the entire league know he wants that player gone at all costs and then become baffled when no one offers anything of value? Interesting concept.
nyrangers9479
ParticipantGreentree and Belchetz are teammates 👀
nyrangers9479
ParticipantI would do that Kings deal.
I think the best case for Laf is to keep him and hope he figures it out. His value is too low for the risk/reward.
nyrangers9479
ParticipantI’d love to get a top 3 pick and that kid Belchetz if we’re able to package a couple 1sts and move up to that 10/11 spot.
nyrangers9479
ParticipantLet the sell off begin
nyrangers9479
ParticipantTsyplokov playing for Isles tonight
nyrangers9479
ParticipantWhat did Vince say about Drury in the NYT article? I don’t have NYT so can’t read it
nyrangers9479
ParticipantGood numbers on Plante, I wouldn’t be upset with it, but would prefer Kasper Danielson Nygard etc
nyrangers9479
ParticipantYa I don’t get what the hold up is if it’s just Soucy.
-
AuthorPosts