Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
underhill14
ParticipantHate losing Knies, but Marchenko is a RW and McKenna is a LW (Knies was a LW), I think we will see:
McKenna, Matthews, Marchenko
Cowan, Tavares, NylanderPretty solid top 6 and good mix of talent. And the bottom 6 has so many options now and I think Miles Wood is being overlooked a bit but he’s big guy, can score in the right position, good defensively and tough…and an upgrade on most of the bottom 6, so it just got better too.
Woods, Paul, Roslovic is a pretty strong 3rd line.
Duhaime, Blueger, Sissons is a 3rd line disquised as a 4th line, add McEwen when you need a face puncher.Overall line up looks a lot different than last season. Guess we’ll see if they can gel together but it certainly looks like most spots individually got better, especially the bottom 6. And Elvis is on IR getting shoulder surgery(?) so who even knows when or if he’ll play for the Leafs, but a lot of you guys wanted him a couple years ago if I remember correctly. Maybe he gets back to form when my boy Stoli gets injured inevitably. Kinda don’t see anything but upgrades with Chayka’s moves so far, and I hated the idea of him as GM, so not being biased at all.
McKenna, Matthews, Marchenko
Cowan, Tavares, Nylander
Wood, Paul, Roslovic
Duhaime, Blueger, SissonsMcCabe, Raddyish
Rielly, Tanev
OEL, Stetcher
BlankenbergBob
StoliHmmm, interesting, can’t decide if I’m excited for real or not. LTSD (Leafs Traumatic Stress Disorder) is a fickle bitch.
Hope Knies has a great career. Liked that kid.
underhill14
ParticipantThis site sucks. It’s upside down and fucking backwards?!?!!?
Plus, all you same old assholes are still here droning on about the same shit. Nobody died off yet?!?
So to keep with old habits and shit sites, here’s my line up:
McKenna, Matthews, Knies
Cowan, Tavares, Nylander
Bunting, Paul, Roslivic
Joshua, Bleuger, Sissons/DuhaimeMcCabe, Raddysh
OEL, Tanev
Garikov, Stecher
AndraeBob
Stolarz/ArtyRielly, gone and then the assets flipped to the Rangers.
Bunting, UFALater fuckers, hope you’re all well and the Leafs have a good season.
underhill14
ParticipantWilly fucking Nylander!!!
PS, why do I have to prove I’m not a robot with every post??!!??!!??
anti spam measure …….
Guess my quippy prose isn’t enough evidence. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
underhill14
ParticipantWilly fucking Nylander!!!
PS, why do I have to prove I’m not a robot with every post??!!??!!??
underhill14
ParticipantFuck the Habs.
And nice to see MiB contribute and post during the game in the thread. Well done MiB!
underhill14
ParticipantMatthews!!!
underhill14
ParticipantI know I like doing line ups, but I am genuinely curious about the holes or Tree & Berubae’s logic if they don’t sign any one else and wait until TDL.
After watching a Joshua video of “what he brings to the Leafs” kinda interview, I get a strange feeling he’s going to be given a chance as the Knies of the second line.
Knies, Matthews, Domi/Marccelli
Joshua, Tavares, Nylander
McMann, Roy, Marccelli/Domi
Lorentz, Laughton, Boyd//PezzMcCabe, Tanev
Rielly, Carlo
Benoit, OEL
MyersStoli
WollSo that’s how I see the line up as it stands now.
If Rielly gets his shit together, I don’t mind our D at all. G is good for another year but I do think they should lock up Stoli early and trade Woll for a less oft injured solid #2 or #1B type.
Forward group I don’t really mind but there are 2 question marks for me:
1. Domi as 1RW?
2. Marccelli as 1RW?To me the bottom 6 could be wicked good if we had:
Marcelli, Roy, Domi
Lorentz, Laughton, Pezz/BoydRobertson, McMann, Kampf, Jarnkrok should all go for cap space and I saw a idea/rumor to trade Robertson for Trochek and I like that idea. He’s a no quit player.
Knies, Matthews, Trochek
Joshua, Tavares, NylanderThat top 6 could be pretty tough to handle with the bottom 6 line up from above. And, moving Jarn, Kampf, Robbie would clear more than enough space for his $5.25m.
So how confident would you fellas feel about this line up going into the playoffs:
Knies, Matthews, Trochek
Joshua/Marccelli, Tavares, Nylander
Joshua/Marccelli, Roy, Domi
Lorentz, Laughton, Pezz/BoydMcCabe, Tanev
Rielly, Carlo
Benoit, OEL
MyersStoli
WollActually, I trust that line up a helluva lot more than the last 9 seasons. You guys???
Not sure I trust it more or not. Most of the disappointing playoff no shows still remain.
Gonna be another, “lets see what they do in April” year for me. What occurs in the reg season simply wont matter to me.
One thing I know for sure…is with every win, the Marner haters will go on about how he’s not missed, and with every lost the Marner lovers will go on about how its the end of the world.For now, I’m on the Leafs will miss his reg season points…but it wont be the end of the world…or cost them a playoff spot.
Unless Matthews goes down for an extended period of time
Technically there are only two playoff no shows on the team: Marner and an injured Matthews (which I think is a big problem that’s been hidden for seasons).
The bigger problem for me was the bottom 6 not contributing and Stoli getting fucked in the ear by Bennett. I feel both of those issues have been solved in a few ways.
Marner, the dry-haired motivational speaker, is out so I am very interested to see how this all pans out. Don’t care about individual points or winning divisions. I want a playoff team that is just doing their thing during the season and then kicks some some serious ass in the playoffs. Plain and simple. I think this team is closer to that than it has been for a few years.
underhill14
ParticipantIF Joshua works out I share your thoughts that this proposed lineup should be more trustworthy than last few seasons. They need scoring from the back end (more – like they had in round 1 this year although that level may not be sustainable or achievable again) and of course secondary scoring as always.
Thanks for the only response Cushie <thumbsup>
underhill14
Participant$1.8M and change for Nicky Bobby. Meh.
glad it was settle prior to going to arbitration.
does he and Kampf + get traded for Trocheck????Yes guy!!!
underhill14
ParticipantWhat an F’n loser.
Seems to be the 2nd one here, probably by the same person. Who has time in their life for this nonsense?someone envy’s CC handle. like AA
I say enough stupid shit on my own. Fake account seems like overkill
I can confirm the bolded as fact for CC. 😉
-
AuthorPosts