Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
WHIPPER
ParticipantHey, UG, you fucking pussy, how are you gonna discredit this win? Lemme guess, their backup goalie? Well, he played great. We all knew what this team is capable of, you’re just too fucking retarded to see it.
In Woll we trust.
We are SO back baby!!!
LOL On the road, Willie with the GWG, more high scoring chances…..
This truly is his worst nightmare.
WHIPPER
ParticipantGuess we’re not gonna see EggsBenny for a while.
WHIPPER
ParticipantHey, UG, you fucking pussy, how are you gonna discredit this win? Lemme guess, their backup goalie? Well, he played great. We all knew what this team is capable of, you’re just too fucking retarded to see it.
In Woll we trust.
We are SO back baby!!!
WHIPPER
ParticipantWILLY!!!!!
WHIPPER
ParticipantHoly shit, this Avs team is stacked. I haven’t seen them play much this year, but they looked incredible in the first… and the Leafs are hanging with them. Every single player has stepped up tonight and played hard all night. I’m watching on delay with 5 left in the second, so they may have already fallen apart, but so far I’m LOVING what I’m seeing.
WHIPPER
ParticipantSo Toronto is sitting 1P behind Washington for the final wildcard spot and they have a 1 game advantage 👍
Unfortunately, that game in hand is against the head-and-shoulders-above-every-other-team Avs. I still believe. If anything, Monday will be a minor speed bump.
WHIPPER
ParticipantEggs Benny, where you at? Fucking pussy.
WHIPPER
ParticipantNotice the 4 on 3 PK, who is on the ice? Laughton, Carlo, and Stecher.
Tre masterclass.
We are SO back baby!!!
WHIPPER
ParticipantHoly fuck, what a terrible call.
WHIPPER
ParticipantWoll is killing it this year, but I’d run Hildebeast against the Avs. Monday we find out what this team is really made of.
-
AuthorPosts