Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 771 through 780 (of 843 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Leafs – Panthers: Game 3 #4090
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    That’s on Woll.

    Oh boy.

    in reply to: Leafs – Panthers: Game 3 #4089
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    spitting logic
    ~monkeypunk

    Yeah, a ridiculously high percentage of playoff goals are scrappy, or deflections, or multiple deflections. Just get the damn puck on the net!!!

    in reply to: Leafs – Panthers: Game 3 #4083
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    You knew the pushback was going to come at some point. Fresh start, get the next one… or two.

    in reply to: Leafs – Panthers: Game 3 #4019
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    I only got two tall boys of beer in the upstairs fridge.
    I only drank 2 of them last game. I think I may require more than 2 this evening.
    ~dmnted

    Plenty of time before puck drop, I believe in you.

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #4009
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    New blog everyone!

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #3944
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    WE NEED A NEW THREAD, MIKE!!!
    ~Atomic Wedgie

    I got you, bruh:

    Leafs – Panthers: Game 3

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #3942
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    The mission : infiltrate HockeyBuzz and extract Skalapy and Frenchie.
    ~PDF Speedwagon

    People pretending Mike was a good writer 😆

    Sorry that I don’t just copy/paste an eliteprospects.com summary or rejig the NHL.com summary of a game and present it as my own writing. I like him on his podcast, but as a writer, he’s not worth the time.
    ~Adam French

    Seems like French isn’t the biggest MIB fan, he’ll come around though…

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #3913
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Guys, I was under the impression Berubabes hated Willy, and it was only a matter of time before he’s shipped out of town. I’m so confused!!!

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #3842
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    yet inexorably I feel a gravitational pull toward the man
    ~Zezel

    Seems like you have a gravitational pull towards a lot of men, might want to get that checked out.
    Not

    in reply to: Panthers – Leafs: Game 2 #3841
    WHIPPER
    Participant

    Would you guys say that William Nylander is the spiritual leader of this team?
    ~Zezel

    I’d drink ALL that Kool Aid

Viewing 10 posts - 771 through 780 (of 843 total)
Scroll to Top