Home › Forums › Chicago Blackhawks › Blackhawks 2025-2026 General Comments
Tagged: blackhawks
- This topic has 1,389 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by
Steve from Glencoe.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 12, 2025 at 8:25 pm #48540
boilermaker
ParticipantThis is post 1009 on this forum topic. Counting backyards from here, post 1000 was submitted by Coach Frenchy. Congratulations, sir, and well deserved.
November 12, 2025 at 7:51 pm #48528boilermaker
ParticipantHe’s still got jump. I wonder if 2x$3.5 would get it done?
Hawks will have a ton of cap space just to meet the floor next year. 2 x5M I think is more likely. Considering he may be mentoring Kantserov, it’s affordable and worth it,
November 12, 2025 at 12:21 pm #48472Dan Maloneys left hook
Participant<p class=”userway-s15-active” data-userway-s15-styled=”true” style=”font-family: UDF, serif !important; transition: all;”>I was hoping they would extend Mik but then Frenchy reminded me he’s 32 years old. Really enjoy his brand of hockey but i got a feeling if things continue the way they are we will hold on to him till the end of the season unless someone actually offers a 2027 1st round pick which i doubt.
<p class=”userway-s15-active” data-userway-s15-styled=”true” style=”font-family: UDF, serif !important; transition: all;”>I think Dickinson is traded by the dead line.
He’s still got jump. I wonder if 2x$3.5 would get it done?
November 12, 2025 at 10:12 am #48447BetweenTheDots
ParticipantI was hoping they would extend Mik but then Frenchy reminded me he’s 32 years old. Really enjoy his brand of hockey but i got a feeling if things continue the way they are we will hold on to him till the end of the season unless someone actually offers a 2027 1st round pick which i doubt.
I think Dickinson is traded by the dead line.
November 11, 2025 at 8:09 pm #48335boilermaker
ParticipantHow’d we ever trade for Mik if he has a 12 team no trade list?
I read at the time of the trade, Mik had to waive the 12 team no trade clause. I suppose he decided that he needed a fresh start elsewhere, or KD or his agent Milstein talked him into waiving.
November 11, 2025 at 7:08 pm #48280Gramps28
ParticipantHow’d we ever trade for Mik if he has a 12 team no trade list?
Good point.
Not sure when all the VAN drama (Pettersson – Miller) started, maybe that turned him off.
Maybe the Hawks sold him on joining an improving team.It could also be the 12 team NTC was only in effect the last 2 years of his contract. I am not sure if that was the case, just presenting another possibility.
November 11, 2025 at 3:09 pm #48235Metalhead
ParticipantHow’d we ever trade for Mik if he has a 12 team no trade list?
Good point.
Not sure when all the VAN drama (Pettersson – Miller) started, maybe that turned him off.
Maybe the Hawks sold him on joining an improving team.November 11, 2025 at 2:31 pm #48229Dan Maloneys left hook
ParticipantHow’d we ever trade for Mik if he has a 12 team no trade list?
November 11, 2025 at 1:41 pm #48225Angotti
ParticipantGood now, not sure what happened. Thanks MH
November 11, 2025 at 9:32 am #48168CoachFrenchy
ParticipantThanks my friend….
-
AuthorPosts